Kazuha | I really do love you...

SUMMARY: Love with him/Loving him

SUMMARY: Love with him/Loving him.. Headcanons on how being with him is like <3

CONTENT TAGS: Gender Neutral Reader, Fluff, Tooth rotting sweet, It's implied that the two of you live together. 

— Grabbing onto him desperately, clinging to each other after you've been separated for so long

Grabbing onto him desperately, clinging to each other after you've been separated for so long. He won't mention a thing, he's a man of few words, but once the 3 words you've waited to hear fall from his lips, you can't help but get lost in his eyes like before "I love you.."

Hugging and cuddling each other, going out on dates. He love's seeing you smile, your joy is his joy, your happiness is his happiness, and your sorrow, is his sorrow.

Lifting you up, and carrying you around, "You're light as a feather to me" he'll say these words as he swings you around.

Playing your song, as he slowly lifts you up from the couch, dancing together. Just enjoying each others presence.

Out in the rain, as you both goof off and play around, in blissful harmony... together.

Finding new ways to make meaningful memories with you, he hates being separated from you, at the very least he can cherish and look back to the memories you both made and will continue to make, when you're gone.

Making sure you don't overwork yourself, whispering compliments and praises in your ears, comforting you and reminding you how much you deserve rest. How much you deserve everything you have and will receive in the future.

He'll constantly help you strive for your goals, dreams, ambitions, and more. All the while, watching you shine and freak out over every achievement, batheing in your light.

Him leaving small featherlight kisses down your neck, catching you off guard and teasing you afterwards. Watching your facial expressions change from focused to shy, a goofy grin will appear on his face.

Calling out his name and hugging him from the back, watching his ears turn red. He'll be quick to flip the scenario around, but sometimes he'll just sit down and take all of what you give him.

Your love is like a drug to the man, and he wishes for nothing more than just to be high off of it.

He's addicted to every small compliment and kiss, any ounce of affection will only rile him up more, he can't help but fall for you more.. if that's even possible. He's practically drowning in his affections for you, and the sheer idea of you replicating that emotion, sets him off.

He can't help but tease you about it, he knows he's just as high on this drug called love, as you. But seeing your reactions are always worth it.

You are his world, and he's yours. He'll continue to be yours.

The two of you were giggling, settled into each others arms. just enjoying each others existence, small conversations about nothing important, just wanting to hear each others voice more.. He sighs "I really do love you.."   

© cupids-chamber, do not repost, plagiarize, translate, or adapt my work without prior permission and or confirmation from me

Votes are appreciated !