Oka Ruto Headcanons

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Oka Ruto x GN! Reader
Fanfic type:
Headcanons!

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
                          Confession

- Oh we know she wouldn't be the one to confess.
- And if she we was the one to confess, she'd have to know for 100% you like her back.
- When you said yes, she was OVER the moon but of course her face wouldn't show it.
                       Realitionship

- I feel like she'd be a little clingy but if you said to put it off she'd listen.
- She would ask you to join in on her clubs activities.
- She's more of a listener than a talker, she'd listen to anything you say, even if she doesn't understand any of it.
- She's obviously quite shy but she'd still enjoy going out to places with you.
- She wouldn't be upfront about your realitionship to everyone but would still be slightly affectionate with you even tho infront of others.
- She'd wanna listen to music with you or watch some shows while you two are just enjoying eachothers company.
- She'd lend you her clothes if you asked.
- Honestly, you could ask her to lend you anything and she would give it without a 2nd thought.
- You would definitely walk home together.
- Her dream date would be to go to some darkish abandoned places on the outskirts and just stick around there for a while and just enjoy the quietness and how the wilderness took back those buildings.
- I have a feeling that she's just tired almost all the time so she likes to lean onto you when she can, just to take a small break.
- She'd definitely ask you to eat lunch with her.
- If you aren't already in a club, she'd ask you to join the Occult club, she'd enjoy your company and the other members would love to have you there.
- In general, having her as a girlfriend would be quite peaceful.

                Adulthood realitionship

- She's neutral on marriage.
- She'd preferably just be with you, nothing special, but if you wanted marriage she'd have nothing against it ofcourse, but if you don't want it then she doesn't either.
- But I do doubt that she'd ever want children.
- It would all be pretty much the same but just living together with Oka and being adults. And ofcourse no school.
- She'd run an occultist shop with your house ontop of it and just enjoying life together.
- If you had a more time consuming job she'd be all for doing the chores around the house and the shop, but she'd love it if you help around too when you aren't stressed and busy.
- But if you just worked from home or didn't have such a time consuming job, she'd love it since you'd almost always be spending time with her and have more time to just to be a couple.
- In general once again, she'd be quite a peaceful girlfriend and or wife, just enjoying your company and time with her.

                           Breakup

-Yea, you'd have to be horrible for this to happen.
- IF she somehow felt the need to breakup with you, she'd be as apologetic as someone can get.
- The moment it's over and done, she might feel better or worse, but she'll cry. She'll think about it maybe too much even.
- She'd think about why it went that way.
- She'd avoid you during school and just stay in the shadows.
- If you were in her club, you'd have the brains to leave. But if you don't, she'd politely tell you that you're out.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎