I looked at her newly added contact in my phone and seeing her name there made me feel like I won the grand prize at an auction.

I walked to the garage to find her waiting for me.

"What would you like to drive?" She asked gesturing to the assortment of vehicles in front of us.

"I thought you'd like to pick." I shrugged.

She eyed me for a moment then looked back at the 9 vehicles my father stored here.

"I can choose any one of them?"

I just nodded my head and laughed.

"I choose you." She was smiling and pointing at the black 1965 mustang my father restored.

I laughed then grabbed the keys from by the door. "Great choice pokemaster. Let's go!" I walked to the mustang and climbed inside. She giggled and jumped in the passenger seat.

"I've always wanted to ride in this thing! This model was my dads favorite!" She said with a smile that stretched across her face.

"It's my dads favorite mustang too." I grinned and backed out of the garage. I handed her my phone. "Can you put in directions and DJ for me?"

She grabbed the phone and did as instructed as I drove down the driveway.

I don't know what it is but there's something about being in a car with Emelia that makes me.......... Happy?

I live cars and I li.......

Stop that Clara.

I shook my head to get rid of that thought.

"Oooh" Emelia said behind me selecting a song finally.

I stopped at the end of the driveway as At Last by Etta James blasted through the speakers and I looked over at her. She was swaying to the music with her eyes closed with a small smile on her lips.......she looked beautiful.

"At laaaaaaast" she sang still with her eyes closed.

"My loooove has come along." Was it getting hot in here? I couldn't move all I could do was watch her lips move.

"My lonely days are over." Her body moved slowly in the seat to the song. It was incredibly sexy and she had no clue how she was making me feel.

I want to kiss her. All the other times that I had wanted to kiss her were flashing through my brain too. She was so content singing and I wanted her to share her contentment with me.

"And life is like a song!" She finally opened her eyes and looked at me. Finally Seeing that I was staring at her, her face turned red immediately.

"Sorry." She gave me a shy smile.

I couldn't move. I couldn't react. I'm afraid if I did I'd pull her into me and that CAN'T happen.

She reached to turn the volume down.

"Are you okay? You look like you're in pain?"

Oh because I am. I still didn't move.

"Clara?" She said in a small concerned voice. She put her hand on top of mine.

The second her hand touched mine I lost control.

I put the car in park then grabbed her face with both hands and pulled her lips into mine.

The moment they touched, I felt warmth I'd never felt before spread across my entire body. It was like I would only ever feel whole if my lips were touching hers.

I felt her hands reach up and cover mine then she slowly pulled them away from her face. She disconnected her lips from mine and looked down. The warmth was replaced by cold and confusion.