Traveling through time

Gabriel had finally got his hands on a miraculous. The miraculous of time. The villain had taken the watch from Bunnix while fighting the Time Marker. He became invisible in the dark, after which he went into the lair.

Hi human, I am the kwami of time. My power allows you to travel through the past, present and future. Anything you change in the past will affect both the present and the future and anything you do in the future can affect the course of the life. All you have to say is Fluff clockwise and you will transform.

"FLUFF CLOCKWISE!!"

The traveler entered the burrow and began to search through time and space. Until he came across the moment when the three, Gabriel, Emilie and Nathalie were looking for the miraculous. The man took a step into the past and closed the portal. Then he hid behind a rock and followed the three from afar. Time passed and darkness fell. The traveler followed them along the way and according to his memories, he knew that the moment when they would find the miraculous was near.

The couple had put up the tents and Nathalie had made a fire to warm them.
It didn't take long and the two lovers entered their tent, leaving the woman alone in front of the fire. The traveler was preparing to look for a place to stay, when he heard a familiar sound. He turned slowly and saw how the young woman was crying near him. He approached hoping to be unnoticed, sat behind some piles of stones and waited to see what was happening.  Then he heard her.

"I'm useless, I've been helping them for so long and I haven't found anything, I swore to help Gabriel until the end... But I can't anymore... it's too much for me... I like Emilie, it was my friend since I was in high school... but I can't stand it anymore, I love him so much and it hurts... it hurts to see him with someone else...it hurts..."

Gabriel was shocked. He hadn't realized his assistant's feelings for him until that moment. Her actions, work were dedicated to him. And he...all he had done was to abuse her weakness, her help.

The traveler slowly moved away and left the past, returning to the present.
The man transformed back into his civilian form and returned to his office. When he turned back, Gabriel directed his look towards Nathalie's chair, hoping to see her there. But he knew that her state of health did not allow her to stay awake or on her feet for too long. Disappointed with his own person, he headed towards her bedroom and slowly, without knocking, entered the room.

With slow steps he approached the sleeping woman and sat down next to her, taking her hand in his hands.

After a few minutes, he got up, kissed her on the forehead and left heading towards his room. There, Gabriel turned into the traveler again and entered the past. This time he chose the day when everything would start. Heroes' Day. The traveler made sure that no one saw him entering the yard of his house and waited for Nathalie to meet Gabriel. When the two met to discuss their plan with Lila Rosi, the traveler appeared behind Nathalie, forcibly took her by throwing her into the time bubble, then took Gabriel by tying him by the hands.

Not wanting revral himself, he pretended to be to Ladybug side. The traveler approached Gabriel to untie him, when Nathalie jumped from behind him to protect her boss. Knowing that he will not leave Emilie for Nathalie, stopping to akumatize her and give her the miraculous to the peacock, he started by injuring his assistant. Although it was painful to see that he was hurting her, but that was the only way he could prove to him, the one from the past, that she is special, just like Emilie. So, the traveler stopped untying Gabriel, took the miraculous to prevent him from transforming and started to fight with Nathalie. The woman kept trying to get closer to her boss, but each time she ended up being hit and thrown further and further. Gabriel could only sit and watch. Until, the traveler got fed up with Gabriel's disinterest. He took Nathalie, hit her hard on the head, enough to make her unconscious and approached the cold man.

"Don't you care about her? You don't see how much she tried to protect you..." he said approaching the young designer

"This is her job after all" hearing this, the traveler slapped him, not caring that it was the same person as him

Seeing that, he doesn't seem to realize the situation. He untied him and left  with him in time, showing him everything Nathalie had done for him, showing him everything she felt for him. Then they come back. Gabriel approached to the unconscious woman and picked her up, bridal style and turned back. The traveler made sure that they returned where they should, after he also returned in his own time.

Gabriel de-transformed and quickly ran to his assistant room. He quickly opened the door and saw her sleeping peacefully in bed.  He approached and gently stroked her head, making her to wake up. Seeing that she was again pale and tired, Gabriel took her in his arms.

"Are you ok? How are you feeling?" he asked worriedly, thinking he had solved the problem with the miraculous 

"Sick" she said smiling

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault, I tried to-"

"Darling, it's not your fault that the baby doesn't give me a break," she said, laughing lightly

"Baby?" Gabriel asked confused

"Yeah, our baby" then Nathalie took Gabriel's hand and placed it on her belly, looking happily into his eyes.

Gabriel cried with happiness and took Nathalie in his arms saying that he loves her.