Isn't Zhu Tong dying?

Qin Junhong sank when he saw Zhu Xin's brighter smile after mentioning Zhu Tong.

Sure enough, as long as Zhu Tong is still there, Zhu Xin will not have him in his eyes, let alone rely on him!

He paused for a while and said with a relaxed smile: "He's fine. Since he's going to class, you can go back quickly. Big brother will come to see you another day. Call me directly where you want to play."

Zhu Xin responded sweetly, and Qin Junhong watched her go back to school.

But I didn't realize that the girl who had a sweet smile just now turned around and the smile on her face disappeared instantly.

It's faster than Sichuan Opera's face change.

Qin Junhong sat back in the car in frustration, and as soon as he closed the door, he received a call from Qin Manwen.

He frowned impatiently and answered the phone, "Mom."

"Did you go to school to find Xiao Xin?"

He blurted out a question over there, Qin Junhong frowned even more, and said, "Yes, I met, but she didn't come out with me."

Qin Manwen said in a hurry: "Who told you to go to her? How many times have I told you to calm down, you took Zhu Tong's card last time, and his father is still guarding our mothers, you Now go to Xiaoxin, if her grandfather finds out..."

"I legally say it's his eldest brother, what's wrong with me coming to see her?" Qin Junhong said dissatisfiedly: "Mom, can you stop being so timid! You said I shouldn't take Zhutong's card, you know How much money is there? Ten million! You have been married to Zhu's family for almost ten years, has Zhu Shoushan ever given you so much money?"

"…"

"Zhu Shoushan has never regarded our mother as his own. I have graduated from college. He has not even given me a decent car, and the car he drove for me has not been transferred to my name. Do you still look at it? Don't understand? If I don't fight for it, are you going to rely on Zhushoushan's charity for the rest of your life?"

Qin Manwen was completely choked up by his words.

"But…"

"No need, but Mom, I'm measured, so don't worry about it."

After he finished speaking, he hung up the phone, paused for a while, and dialed another number, "...Hey, do you know anyone in Gongshui County?"

In the school, Qin Junhong's sudden appearance caused a lot of influence.

I wish the Xin brothers and sisters to enter the school for one year. With Qin Junhong's intentional promotion, their family situation has become open and transparent in the school.

Qin Junhong came to Zhu Xin in such a high-profile manner again, and soon many people in the school knew about it.

In the girls' bathroom, two girls are washing their hands at the sink.

"Have you seen it? Today, I wish her brother to come to see her. The car he drives is a Bentley, and a car costs at least several million yuan. Sure enough, her father raised this stepson as his own son, right?"

"What kind of son? It's better than his own son. Her father sent her own brother to such a remote school in Gongshui County, which shows that he has given up on him."

"Then what can be done? Who made Zhu Tong's body so bad?"

"Oh, what a pity, he is so handsome, if he is not short-lived, I will try to marry him!"