Monster pt.2 [ M ]

Start from the beginning

Hey! Jen it's me , taehyung .

Oh ! taehyung-ah . Long time , how come you called me today , any problem ? Do you need something?

Hey sorry actually after marriage i was busy with the house and appa's company too. I didn't contact anyone that much.

It's ok luv . ❤

I actually wanted a dress . I have an invitation to a birthday party . There ain't any theme so like can you gimme an outfit which is possibly suitable and i need it till 7 PM latest today.

Sure , why not . I will send you some outfits choose whatever you want .

Ok! Thankyou so much jennie.

Shut up beach !

Huh?

Urm not you taehyung - ah , sorry ! There is someone who is shouting at the workers . I will talk to you later .

Hey but ~

I will burn this attitude of yours you piece of shit . Don't test my patience. An angry voice echoed in the hall and was heard by tae who was at the other end of call.

Hello mister ! What is your problem he just accidentally dropped the coffee . Why are you acting as if he tore your clothes and you are naked .

Respect me , i am the king of business and can easily buy this shitty botique of yours ! You idiotic shi~

Before the said male could say any furthure a hand grabbed his nape and smashed his head in the wall causing it to bleed.

Give respect and take respect Mr . Shit ! Even if his job is of a waiter , he have dignity . Think before you speak . You can't take your money to hell with you .

J - jungkook? The name left taehyung's mouth like a little whisper as he heard the familiar voice filled with venom.

Are you fine ? Jungkook asked to the worker and jennie .

Yes sir , thankyou!

Sorry for the inconvinience everyone ! Jennie bowed to the people . Which in return they smiled shaking their head as a affirmation that it's alright.

Hello sir ! How may i help you? Jennie asked with her professional tone.

Arh , hello miss can i have an outfit for a party ? Jungkook said with a stoic voice but less hoarse than he used before.

Sure , May i ask for whom i mean for the size ? Jennie asked with a smile .

Oh it's for ~

Me ! I am the centre of attraction here . A girl aged 24 stated coming from back and standing nere jungkook .

He smiled a little at her and said - yep for this little baby girl of mine . ( i cringed so hard ngl but anywho🌝 suffer together 🤞).

Ok sir , miss come with me i will show you the designs .

Ok ! She said and dragged jk with her to the room .

Jennie forgot to hung up the call and tae heard everything happening around . He didn't felt any emotion , he know that she might be some other side chick of his HUSBAND . But , what party are they talking about . It's his day today right ? He has to go with jungkook than , what party is this girl talking about?

With all the things in mind taehyung cut the call and laid on the bed for a nap .

Slow down ! Taehyung-ah .

Hehe , come here appa . Offo ! You are scared bean 🤦‍♀ . Nothing will happen see .