Poison

Grogs pov

I then felt cold hands on my bald head. I opened my eyes and it hurt to even look. My eyes were met with red ones. So shiny and pretty. "Grog. Why've you been crying? It's unlike you to cry" his voice was still so smooth. I hugged him tightly while yelling "flower!" He was surprised to see me like this.

Last time he saw me I was thinner and I was very smart. Now I'm bigger and very dumb.

Tears fell down my face "I need to get a genie of my own" I heard Percy say which made y/n shiver. Y/n looked up at me. "Ah right hey y/n! It's been a while and hey I did as you asked! I made a lot of new friends! Percy! Grog! Vax and Vex! Keylith and this little darling right here is pike" Scanlan waved his hand and introduced everyone.

"Why am i so cold?..." y/n shivered and I hugged him tightly "you're not dead" I felt him basically melt in my arms as he got warmer "no way I died, I'm right here" he giggled as I frowned a bit.

He doesn't know.

That's better then knowing how he died.

Then the memory of me killing him washed over me.

Flashback

I carried y/n to bed as he lost his ability to walk a long time ago. He's only like 20 and he can't walk! But that's okay.

I set him on the bed "So the hoard is gonna leave tomorrow?" My friend asked and I grunted "..you've been so quiet today is there something wrong?" He put his hand on my arm and I smiled a bit.  "Nothing but I made you dinner in bed, been worried I may have cooked it wrong" i propped his legs up then covered him with a blanket so he was comfortable.

"Oh grog I think I'd like it no matter what it is" he smiled as my mood lightened a bit. I walked out to a hut that held are food, I grabbed the grub I made him and walked back to the hut that I kept him in.

"Ooooo amazing!" He smiled as I set it on his lap.

Then I felt my stomach turn. What if the poison doesn't work... will he know?

Why am I feeling so scared? I'm never supposed to be scared! At least that's what the hoard says. "Can I eat it?" Y/n asked while tucking some of his hair behind his ear. I nodded as he picked up the sandwich I made for him. He barely eats anything. The hoard doesn't want him to eat much so he only gets like a few meals per week, no wonder his little legs are giving out.

So if he was gonna die he'll die with a full stomach. Besides whoever can't move will be left behind by the hoard, I wish I could've kept y/n alive with me longer but if he can't move he'll die a really brutal death...

He ate happily but when he got finished he yawned tiredly. "Can I sleep with you tonight?" I asked and he looked up at me as he nodded. His eyes being the pretty red I've always known them to be.

I got in bed with him and he quickly snuggled up to me, I froze and held up my arms so he could get closer to me. Then I carefully wrapped my arms around him while mumbling "I'm sorry" I squeezed him a bit.

Y/n raised his hand up to my face "you'll be fine without me..." I felt him clench his stomach as he cupped my face with the other hand. He groaned in pain a bit. I squeezed him a bit tighter to cut off his breathing a bit. I wanted him to have somewhat of a peaceful death instead of a painful one so if he passes out due to not having enough oxygen then he'll die while he's asleep.

Y/n's hand fell and i felt his body relax. "I love you okay... don't forget that..." tears filled my eyes as I kissed his head. "I'm so sorry."