Genie

Grogs pov

Grog...

Grog come on...

"G-grog..." I opened my eyes to see y/n grabbing my hands, trying to pull them away from his throat as tears spilled from his eyes. Everything was blurred. For some reason I couldn't let go. no matter how hard I tried.

But I finally let go when I heard a cracking sound which also vibrated in my hands.

My world turned as I was then with y/n. He was peacefully sleeping in my arms as I kept watch over him. So tiny.
The image of his death left my mind instantly.

As I was in a moment of peace I played with his hair and tapped his nose. Dammit he's so cute!

Then his eyes opened. Blood spilling front them as he whispered my name one last time before I jumped out of my bed.

A dream?...

I sighed and laid back in bed.

You know... djinns will grant one wish to anyone

Scanlans words repeated in my head frequently.

One wish...

I could use that for booze or pretty flower.

Pretty flower would last longer definitely.

I stared up at the ceiling and remembered something.

Memoryuuyuyuu

Y/n was sitting in a bed of flowers, he was making a flower crown. Damn he's almost too innocent for this world. And girly.
At least he's himself around me. He's different from the hoard.

I sighed and stood next to him. He looked up at me shining his adorable orbs into my soul. I swear if his eyes would kill I'd be dead a looooong time ago. He held up a flower crown.

"You're pretty..." I accidentally mumbled he pulled the flower crown back to himself and turned as red as his hair. The red head turned away from me and twirled his hair with his fingers "t-thank you" I mentally slapped myself in the face for not saying that in my head. I looked at the crown in his hands. It had red flowers in it. "Pretty flower" I pointed at it and he blushed harder.

"Y-yeah... wanna wear it" I stood up quickly before y/n could place it onto my head, clearing my throat. "It's childish so no" I crossed my arms while looking down at him. Y/n looked hurt and I quickly groaned then sighed, bending over so he could place the crown on top my head. "Fine."

The human quickly put the crown on my head like a mouse grabbing cheese from a high up shelf. So cute.

I stood up touching the flower crown, smiling a bit to myself before I threw it in another direction because I could hear my uncle getting closer, talking with my cousin on the way up to the pretty flowers.

End of memory

"I'm getting you back." I said while jumping up grabbing my head chopper axe. I couldn't figure out what else I needed so I walked back and fourth in the middle of the night grabbing a bunch of random shit I thought could be useful in this dangerous mission.

"What the fuck are you up to?..." Vax asked scaring them shit out of me.

"EEEEEP" I dropped all the things and Vax looked at me with a tired expression. Looking at all the stuff I dropped. Making a loud crashing sound. I guess it woke everyone up.

Pike woke up rather quickly hearing my scream. Ready to fend me off. "Where's the danger?!"

Percy woke up angrily. Probably because he needed to take out his hair curlers or something in the morning. "What's the issue?.." he mumbled annoyedly.

Scanlan looked at me and sighed. "Okay what you doing buddy? Had a nightmare or something?" I stared at scanlan before breaaking down and groveling to his feet "I want my husband back. That djinn or whatever can give me him right?.." I looked up at him with glossy eyes as he looked around and sighed before grabbing are little infinity pouch then pulling out a small tea kettle?

"I wanted to use the wish for something special... but grog you'd go through hell fire for us so this is the least I can do to say thank you" Scanlan said while rubbing the kettle and poof! There was a blue floating man.

"Ready to use your last wish master?" The genie crossed it's arms, looking down at Scanlan. "Yeah but can you use it on my good friend grog here? You see he lost his husband a long time ago. Can you maybe recreate him? I'm not asking you to ride the dead but you can make people so it's worth a shot" I looked up at the blue man and he came up to me.

The genie grabbed my head then told me "wish for the man you wish to see the most" I closed my eyes and clenched my fists "I wish I didn't kill y/n..." then the genies hands disappeared from my head.