He is weak in body and poor in study, so what's so good about him?

Xia Yang was very upset.

Back in the classroom, he just turned on his phone and received a WeChat message.

He opened it impatiently, glanced at Yuan Shaozhou, and planned to lock the screen directly, but his finger suddenly paused.

In the second grade teaching building, Shao Ming went to the office after sending Zhu Tong back to the classroom.

Outside school fights, a meal of criticism is indispensable.

However, due to Yuan Shaozhou's numerous previous records, Shao Ming admitted his mistakes with a good attitude, and took Zhu Tong's foot injury to reason, and successfully avoided the punishment of the review.

In the classroom, Tong Tong was receiving care from his classmates because he was admitted to the hospital.

"I wish Tong how is your foot? Does it hurt?"

"It's all swollen, how can it not hurt?"

"Yuan Shaozhou is going too far!"

"Why hasn't the school fired him yet?"

Zhu Tong listened quietly to their crusade against Yuan Shaozhou, and his heart was a little complicated.

He didn't even dare to say that his foot was kicked by himself.

I don't know how to tell these girls that Yuan Shaozhou is worse than him now!

He didn't quite know how to communicate with these girls, so he could only try to lower his voice and say, "It's okay, thank you for your concern."

Little did he know that he had a sick and weak filter in the eyes of girls, and now he lowered his head and his voice was weak, and the girls looked at him with more affection.

He was targeted as soon as he changed schools.

He vomited blood, and now his feet are swollen.

Must be particularly guilty, right?

so poor.

Zhu Tong: "…"

"But wasn't Shao Ming with you at the time? He fought so hard, how could he hurt you?"

Because his feet were stabbed by himself.

Zhu Tong murmured in his heart, suddenly thought of something, looked up and said, "How do you know that Shao Ming fights very well?"

When asked by him, Tang Nuan froze for a moment and said, "Isn't this a well-known thing?"

Zhu Tong: "?"

"Zhu Tongxin may not know, let me tell you." A girl came up and said, "Actually, before you came, Shao Ming was often asked for trouble by Yuan Shaozhou, but Yuan Shaozhou had never been in trouble, both inside and outside the school. He took advantage of anything, because he couldn't beat Shao Ming, so he would turn to Shao Ming's tablemate."

"Also, I heard that when Shao Ming was in junior high school, he was the boss of the gangsters outside their school. I don't know if it's true."

"…"

Zhu Tong suddenly remembered what Shao Ming said to him in the restaurant.

He said he sent his adoptive father to prison.

what does that mean?

Tang Nuan didn't know what he was thinking, and said curiously: "By the way, you are also in the restaurant today. Did you see Shao Ming fighting? Isn't it great?"