Sometimes you can't be too confident.

After the exam, he walked out of the classroom directly.

Shao Ming was surrounded by a group of students asking for the correct answer. When he looked up, he saw a lost figure at the back door of the classroom.

It just looks... pathetic.

On a street outside the school, day students who had been poisoned by their studies for a day came out to forage.

Rosso followed Shao Ming out of the school gate and glanced at the street, "Brother Ming, where are you going to eat today? How about Bozi Noodles?"

Shao Ming did not answer.

He looked at the school gate, inexplicably, just a little concerned.

He looked at the relatively clean and decorated store opposite, and said, "Go eat hot soup and rice."

"Hot..." Before Rosso's doubtful words were spoken, he had already seen the store opposite, and couldn't help muttering, "What's so good about hot soup and rice?"

The man in front of him had already started to cross the road.

Rosso: "…"

He followed helplessly.

The two walked into the store, Rosso first glanced at the menu hanging above the counter, and his expression of lack of interest changed instantly.

"There is actually boiled fish here?"

The counter waiter immediately smiled: "Yes, we have boiled fish and boiled pork slices, pickled fish and Maoxuewang here."

Rosso turned his head and said, "Brother Ming, we... what are you looking at?"

As soon as his voice changed, Rosso followed Shao Ming's line of sight.

In the corner of the restaurant by the window, a person sat there quietly, very familiar.

Rosso stared: "Isn't that Zhu Tong? It's such a coincidence that he is here too."

Shao Ming said, "Go and order."

Then dropped Rosso and walked straight to the corner.

Zhu Tongzheng is eating gracefully.

Chopsticks in one hand and spoon in the other.

The thick soup was accompanied by rice, and he was about to put it into his mouth.

"Friend, do you mind putting together a table?"

The familiar voice sounded, and Zhu Tong's hand shook, and the soup almost spilled.

He looked up in amazement.

This is a man who does not hide his emotions.

Shao Ming looked at the obvious astonishment in his eyes, and said with a smile, "Is it okay?"

Zhu Tong: "…"

God knows the last thing he wants to see right now is this person.

After two exams, he realized the reality.

his task.

his favorability.

Afraid to fly.

But he couldn't say no right now.

So he nodded somewhat gracefully, "Yes."

Shao Ming sat down unceremoniously.

I don't think it's so deliberate for him to say "table table" with so many empty seats next to him.