Zhu Tong only heard an exclamation, and when he turned to look over, he had slipped on the moss stone, and fell flat on the wet ground.

With a "bang", Zhu Tong was taken aback, "You're fine..."

"Wish Tong! What are you doing!"

Just as he was about to stretch out his hand, he screamed not far away, and a person rushed over from the direction of the playground, pulled Zhu Tong away, and lowered his body to help Xia Yang.

"Yangyang, are you alright?"

The man helped Xia Yang up and looked back at Zhu Tong angrily: "What did you do to him?"

"???"

Zhu Tong was pulled back a few steps back and forth by him, and just as he stood firm, he smashed a pot over his head and covered his face.

What did he do?

Before he could speak, the man looked at Xia Yang again.

Xia Yang seemed to have fallen hard, and his face was white with pain.

The boy who was supporting him looked very distressed and angry. He asked Xia Yang, "Did he cause you to fall?"

Zhu Tong also looked at Xia Yang.

Xia Yang frowned and supported the boy, "Xiang Chuan, he didn't do it on purpose, don't..."

"…"

Zhu Tong suddenly widened his eyes.

"Isn't it intentional?" Xiang Chuan said angrily, "You've fallen like this, and you still say it wasn't intentional?"

Zhu Tong's eyes were slightly cold, and his face sank.

He didn't expect Xia Yang to say that.

What do you mean he didn't mean it?

Does it mean that the person fell down because of him?

He said coldly, "I didn't touch him."

"You fucking…"

Before he finished speaking, Xia Yang stepped forward.

Xiang Chuan grabbed Zhu Tong's collar with one hand, dragged him and slammed into the wall behind him.

There was a sudden shock behind him, blood surged up in his chest, and Zhu Tong's face turned pale.

Xiang Chuan said, "You didn't move him. Could it be that he fell like this?"

He moved too fast, and Xia Yang didn't react.

He was about to let Xiang Chuan let go, when several people came running on the playground.

"What's wrong? What happened?"

"What's the matter with you, Xia Yang? Why is your knee hurt?"

"Where did the mud on him come from?"

Shao Ming came back with a popsicle and water. Class 3 had finished the long run and regrouped. He rewarded the two fastest runners. Shao Ming glanced at the team, "Where's Zhu Tong?"

Rosso took a sip from a bottle of water and pointed in the direction of the sink: "I saw him going over there... Huh? Why are there so many people over there?"

"Fuck! Is that Zhu Tong? Why is he surrounded?"

Shao Ming followed, frowned, and walked over quickly.

A few sparse people could not stop the situation by the pool, and more and more people ran over to join in the fun after seeing it.

Xia Yang didn't expect Xiang Chuan to act directly.