ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 06

Začať od začiatku

"Start elaborating then!"

Gojo smirked before leaning back, resting his head on top of his interlocked hands.

"Hmm, where to start.."

The latter finally began giving me every detail he knew about what was happening. (1) The investigation regarding Okkotsu Yuta and Orimoto Rika's family histories. (2) The soon-to-come war between Suguru and us. (3) Plans and strategies that were still in the decision-making part.

"Hey! Come to think of it, where's my Credit Card? You didn't spend all my money, did you?"

"Yeah, I'll give it back to you in due time. I stored it safely inside a vault. Let's finish our agendas first.."

"Okay."

"So remember, don't make a public appearance. Everyone must think you're gone and dea–"

The door suddenly burst open without warning and a familiar individual made an appearance by the door.

Gojo and I were left surprised.

"You little punk, don't you know how to knock? I'll make sure to teach you some manners..!"

I stood up and stretched my right arm in preparation for a punch. But the blindfolded guy intervened and blocked me from Yuta, who just made a bold entrance.

Gojo: "Woah, woah! Relax. I forgot to mention, but I think you should show Yuta some gratitude.."

"And why would that happen?"

Gojo: "Mainly because he's the one responsible for your recovery.."

A silence occurred between the three of us. Yuta made an awkward laugh to somehow ease the tension, but a burst of laughter exited my mouth instead.

"Bahahahaha! Ahahaha! Hahahaha! Yeah! Sure! Hahaha! As if a kid, who has only been studying jujutsu for a few months is capable of executing the reverse cursed technique. Hahahaha!"

I wiped the tears of mockery out of the corner of my eyes before I placed a hand on Satoru's shoulder.

"Listen, Satoru. That's the crappiest joke I've heard ever since I woke up.."

Yuta: "I-It's not a joke..! I.. I d-did heal you, Y/N-san.. B-But, Ieiri-san did most of the process.. I was there to merely support her.."

I raised a brow and lifted my left hand up. With a small razor blade made out of wind vectors, I sliced my palm open and let the blood pour out.

"Show me, then.."

I offered him my wounded hand. Yuta was a bit taken aback, but Satoru placed a hand on his shoulder, assuring him that he could do it.

Yuta, with a determined mindset, hovered his hand over mine, allowing reverse cursed energy that was white in color, to envelop my entire palm.

My eyes widened, seeing how potent and powerful it was. The moment his cursed energy touched my wound, it instantly began patching up until it was fully healed.

"Ooh?"

I lifted my hand up, opened and closed it multiple times, and waved it around to check. I ended up staring at my palm, and a smile slowly crept its way up my expression.

"..Not bad. Not bad at all. You're Okkotsu Yuta, right?"

Yuta: "Yes, sir!"

"I'm starting to see why Satoru is so invested in you.. It seems that among the first years in Jujutsu High and Ainu Jujutsu Society, you're the real and big deal."

Yuta: "Ainu Jujutsu Society?"

Gojo: "Its our rival school.."

Yuta: "Eeehhh..?"

"Nevertheless, I still don't trust you..!"

I blurted out, causing the boy to deadpan in confusion. He scratched the back of his head as I glared at him.

"..But still, I admit you have skill. Only a number people have the ability of using a reverse cursed technique.. You're one of the few."

Gojo: "See? I told you he's interesting. It can't be helped, Y/N. I do have an eye for picking out the best ones, hehe."

"Seriously? Just admit it. No one ever really enrolls here.. There's a reason why there are only four first-year students.."

Gojo: "But still, they're the best four first year students!"

Yuta just smiled awkwardly at how we were acting. He didn't really know what to do, so he just stood there.

"Say, Okkotsu Yuta, why did you come here all of a sudden?"

Yuta: "Ah, well, I sensed a sudden burst of cursed energy. I thought it was an enemy coming after you, Y/N-san. So I came as fast as I could. But it turns out, everything was fine.."

My feelings were taken aback again.

"I'm so moved. Your compassion for other people is impressive. This only means one thing.."

Yuta had no clue what I was talking about.

"Eh? What do you mean?"

".. Okkotsu Yuta, Satoru.. LET'S ALL GO OUT FOR BARBEQUE..!!"

Yuta: "E-Eh?! But, can you walk already? Y-You just recovered though.."

Y/N: "Clearly, you underestimate me."

A smirk formed on my face before a surge of [ F/C ] cursed energy started enveloping my entire body.

"Cursed Vector Manipulation, Advanced Art: Enhanced Condition..!!"

By manipulating the vectors in me, I was able to enhance my overall condition. My attributes and aspects developed into how I wanted them to look and be. My body felt like it was beyond any human physique.

"All done!"

Yuta: "Wait, what just.. happened?"

"I enhanced my condition and attributes. Don't I look a little taller and buffer now?"

Yuta: "U-Uhm, n-not really.. You look the same."

"Hmm, seriously?"

I lifted my shirt up only to reveal what I had through the manipulation of vectors. Yuta's eyes widened and he marvelled.

My six-packs abs grew more refined and made its full appearance. My muscles were more solid than before, and the outline of my whole body was incredibly better.

Yuta: "Woah! That's a cool technique! I wish I had muscles like yours, Y/N-san.."

Satoru only laughed at how ridiculous it was. He claimed it was an unnecessary technique as I still looked the same under my clothing anyway.

"With this, I'm basically at peak condition! It only lasts until I get tired though.. Now then, enough chatting. Let's go get barbeque, I'm starving!"

Yuta: "Yes, sir!"

Gojo: "Wait! You don't have your card! Who the hell is paying?!"

I only looked at Satoru with a devilish smirk, which clearly expressed my intents.

The latter could only sigh and follow along.

END