Welcome to the Cortez's

In the Cortez apartment, the three siblings were playing video games as their mother was watching videos on her phone and their father was watching them in the back.

Dillon: And looks like the Dill is about to win!

Dally: This isn't even my full power brother!

Molly: Mortals! You won't be able to beat me!

They were all concentrating on the game as Frank shakes his head. It was one of those nights where he and his family can just be together. It may be chaotic sometimes, but he loved it and wouldn't take it from the world.

He sighed when they all then heard a knock on the door.

Dally: Dillon go get it.

Dillon: And lose to you, never!

Dally then smacks the controller out his hands before combining him into oblivion, his character falling to ground.

Dillon: Come on! She's cheating!

Dally: All I hear is LOSER!

She didn't notice when she was attacked by Molly, K.Oing her character. Dally's jaw dropped as Dillon snickered.

Dillon: Now who's the loser now.

Dally gave him a raspberry, he gave her one back while he was walking towards the door. He opened it to see his favorite bunch of people, the Greens.

Dillon: Oh, what's up Greens! What can I do for you?

Bill rubbed the back of his, sweat dripping down his forehead.

Bill: Um, Dillon, w-were having a slight dilemma.

Dillon: Ok, spit it out.

He kept on stammering, trying to find the right words to use in their situation.

Bill: Well, um, how am I supposed to say this–

Finally, feeling tired of his dad's stammering, Cricket told him their complication.

Cricket: Gramma kicked us out so we decided to come over to see if you can let us stay here for the night.

Dillon: Wait, why would she kick you guys out?

Tilly: She said something about needing some peace and quiet.

The boy puts a hand to his chin. Dillon knew how the lady felt. Must've felt that she's been alone for so long that she's having a hard time adjusting to her family being at her house.

Kinda reminds him of his grandma.

Bill sighs, taking off his hat and wiping the sweat of his head.

Bill: So is it alright if we stay here for a little while?

Dillon: Sure dude, my family won't mind. Come on in.

He invites them into his family's apartment and walks them towards the living room. Inside, Molly could be dancing on top of a defeated Dally who was laying face first on the floor.

Molly: Haha, I win!

Dally: Uuuggghhh….. I guess I really am a loser…

Dillon and the green entered into the living room. He called out to his family, gaining their attention.

Dillon: Hey, Mom, Dad! This is the family that I've been hanging around with. They were put out of their own place and needed somewhere to stay for the night.

Josey: Of course honey. We don't mind, right Frank?

Frank didn't say anything as he got up and walked up to Bill, they both looked at each other in sheer shock.