Chapter 3

Emily's POV

I woke up the next day feeling happy and refreshed. I looked around me and then all I knew that this room I woke up in wasn't my room. I tried to remember what happened the day before. Then I remembered us playing truth or dare all together, me falling asleep, someone carrying me to bed and then hearing something that I don't know who said it and what is more awkward was that I don't even know what was said. With all this things running in my head. The most important thing I wanted to know was whose room is this and Why am I here??
What if this was one of the boys' rooms? and while I am deep in my thoughts, the room's door opened and Eve came in.

"I can see that you woke up finally, anyway, morning sweety" she smiled

"Is this your room" I said while I am shaking although I don't know why was I am shaking "Wait, What happened yesterday? I need to know"

"Calm down, Stop freaking out" she said and then came and sat next to me on the bed "What happened is really simple. See we were playing, you fell asleep, louis carried you to your room but the room was locked. We tried to look for the key but god only knows where did you put it? so anyway he carried you to my room instead and here you are lying in my bed"

"Wow that's a long story" I laughed "and Where were you? As you can see, when I woke up, there was no one in the room

"Oh I was having breakfast"

"Wait, you mean that I missed breakfast"

"I think so babe"

"Was it good?" I pouted

"Actually,yes and there are some leftovers that you can eat. You can find an egg, some butter and cheese. So you hungry?"

"Oh, no thanks. I think I can manage. So, Eve......Em....Can I ask one more question"

"Sure, babe what do you want?"

"Did anyone talk to me yesterday after I fell asleep"

"No, why??"

"Well, em...........Nothing, never mind"

"Ok now wake up and get ready. We are going to go swimming, you've got a swimsuit, right?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll go to my room, now and get ready. I'll see you in minutes"

"Ok baby girl see ya"

I left Eve and walked to my own room and I got my key out of my pocket. I don't know how couldn't they find it. It was here in my pocket all the time. Anyway, after opening the door, I entered my room and grabbed my favourite swimsuit and put it on. It is a one-piece swimsuit. It is green and black and it is really simple.
After throwing my hair up in a messy ponytail, I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked fine.
I was still wondering who talked to me last night
I swear I heard someone talking to me or maybe it was just a dream or an illusion
Anyway I walked out of my room and towards the rest of the girls. The boys weren't there cause they were already in the water.

Louis' POV

I came out of the water and saw Emily coming towards the girls. She looked pretty in her swimsuit.

"Hey Emily" I cried

"Hey Louis, nice to see ya again"she said smiling "Oh, before I forget, Thanks for carrying me to bed yesterday. Hope I didn't break your arms"

"It is ok, no need to thank me, by the way, you weren't heavy"

I saw Sarah whispering something in her ear and Emily slapped her arm playfully and then she blushed. She looked so cute when she blushed