Prolouge - Where the hell am I ?

Start from the beginning

"Y/N you better be up. Im not gonna call you again if you dont wake up i'll just give your food away."

I ran down the steps that connected from the bedroom door. Coming into a much larger area. A long brown dining table was to the left in front of a small kitchen, were a open oven sent out the smell of cooked potatoes and sausage. On the table were 15 kids eating if you could call it that more like devouring it. Jesus christ!

A tv was blaring out some sort of bright couloured action cartoon children were in front of it mimicking the actions as some sort of game. I sat and was served at the table, feeling arkward and out of place.I might of grown up here or my parents could have died. Either way I felt like I was the new kid on the block. Scrawny and nerdy.Maybe I could talk to these kids and try to make some friends. 

I turned to my left a blond boy about my age was eating.

"Hey u-hh how are you man"

"Fuck off, will you im eating"

"William language" The caretaker scolded him from the kitchen.Causing the boy to sheepishly apologise and glare daggers at me.

After I finished my meal i thought it'd be best if i went to my room to think. Rain poured outside giving a nice calming sound as it hit the glass. Didn't feel like trying to socialise anyways after the o'l william incident. 

First I need to get my bearings it seems i was reancarnated. But where that was the question. There were many verses, series,books and movies I could be in, that affirmation of finding it will be the very cause of erither a prosperous life for me or a nice snack for whoever wants to eat a reincarnated dude who's now 13  years old (at least thats what i think i am). 

From the way that kid spoke to me and the voices of the children around me I must be in Britian by the accent and terrible weather that slammed against the window seemed obvious. I still seemed to be human but I couldn't shake this feeling. This warm feeling had been pulsing through my body since i woke up from that dream. I thought it was just me feeling good but it had a faint pulse very faint, but if i focused well i could both feel it and hear it like the faintest shake of a tambourine.

I couldnt really describe it any better than that it resonated with a comforting hum like a crystal from a show or movie. As i tried to focus more I heard something. I know I did.There wasn't a lot of things i didn't know and was finding out, but my senses were the one thing i had to if i wanted to find some sense of comfort in what i had seen.

I moved towards the window my hands started to shake from hesitancy i clutched the window handles and opened it gaining the view of what seemed like a forest.  The cold win tingled against my skin and made me tense rain dripped onto my face as the wind carried it throught the room. The curtains billowed like some tacky cape.

I braced

Tensed my body and jumped

*Whoosh*

* Crack * 

and in my attempt to escape my window with style and finess I failed to realise i was no acrobat or trained to any degree, and promptly ate shit.

My body pulsed with  red pain particularly in my hands and legs however i tried to ignore it as i ran after the noise with a slight limp. Whatever it was left nice tracks for me to follow how thoughtfull of it.

I ran and I ran and I ran through the thick leaves and mud until i saw a clearing  a nice open field with what seemed to a person resting near a gold star so I did what I thought would be best and appraoched her.