We're going on tour?

The next day going into work, I notice Stray Kids and the staff are buzzing, some excited, most anxious, walking past me quickly, muttering lists, things to remember, and having complex conversations over the phone.

Confused, I walk into the boys' shared common room, each one of them is filling out paperwork, or are on their phones. Everyone except for Felix, so hesitantly I approach him, and as I near I immediately catch his attention.

His dark warm eyes look up at me from where he sits on the couch and a soft smile reaches across his face. Once I stand in front of him I shift nervously on my feet, my hands stuffed in my pockets, "What's up with everyone? It's really busy right now."

Felix takes a moment to observe me before inclining his head, his smile becoming even softer, "They didn't tell you? We're going on tour soon. In fact, you will likely be coming with us."

My eyes widen in realization and I try not to gape at him, "I'm sorry, what?"

Felix sighs, and looks around at his fellow idoils, "That's why everything is a bit of a mess, everyone is scrambling to get ready."

Before I can say more Lee Know joins in, saying something in Korean to felix. I'm good enough at Korean, but I have no clue what he said.

Even more confused, I turn to Felix who nods as Lee Know talks before looking at me, "Looks like you'll have to do our performance make up today, its rehearsal so the company has to test you. Lee Know requests his makeup to be done first."

Taking in all this information I nod, "Okay, yeah, um I'll go get the stuff set up then." I blink then smile, flustered, at Lee Know before turning and making my way to his makeup room.

- Time Skip -

After a couple of hours working on Stray Kid's makeup and helping them put things on when they need assistance, I am finally ready to relax. The boys have thanked me profusely for my help but I wave them away saying that it's literally my job.

I heave a sigh and sit down on a couch in the silent, empty common room when Bang Chan comes in with a coffee in hand. He beams at me and says, "Hey, I've been looking all over for you! We were wondering if you'd like to watch us rehearse, it could also be an opportunity to see how noticable your makeup job will be when we are on stage?"

He hands me the coffee, hot and from the smell, sugar filled. Just what I need. I melt into the warmth the liquid provides and nod, "Yeah, okay. Thank you for the coffee."

Bang Chan waves it away, "It's no problem for our beloved makeup artist."

I chuckle, "Beloved? it's only been like, two days?"

Bang Chan smiles and shrugs, "What can I say, we are fond of you."

Nodding, I rise and walk to him, "Lead the way, this place is like a maze to me."

Again, Bang Chan laughs, a honest smile on his face, "Fair enough, I'm only used to it because I've been working here for years."

"Yeah, what age did you start?"

It's quiet for a minute before he replies, "Thirteen. First as an assistant, then I went through millions of trails to get into a Kpop group. I worked so hard, got so close to my friends then... then I would lose them. They would get cut, or quit, or I would be the only one to not make it into the group before Stray Kids."

Without knowing what to say, a silence envelopes between us, Bang Chan's face is gloomy, but soon enough I notice a small smile grow on his face, "Stary kids, they saved me, I feel so lucky to be with them. They are my family."

Smiling Sadly I nod, "Yeah? I'm glad to learn that you finally found people who make you feel loved."

Bang Chan's steps hesitate before he continues walking, looking down to me, "Maybe you will find that the same will happen to you. I can already tell that Stray Kids' adore you. I wouldn't be surprised if your adopted into our makeshift family."

My smile grows into a real one, "Yeah?"

Bang Chan nods, "Yeah."

It's quiet for a few more minutes as we get lost in our thoughts. We continue walking for a little while until Bang Chan comes to a stop and opens a door, letting me walk in first.

The others stand around the practice room strething nd getting ready but when they notice our arrival they smile and wave, greeting us kindly.

Changbin bumps Bang Chan with his shoulder, "What took you so long, huh?"

Bang Chan scoffs at Changbins comment but smiles, "I invited our dear makeup artist, Y/N, to observe us rehearsing and see how her makeup holds up."

Changbin hums suspiciously with a playful smile before turning around and calling to someone behind him, "Bet you wished that was you, huh Felix?"

I immediately choke out a laugh, my face flushing. Thankfully Bang Chan saves me from too much embarrassment, "Alright let's get started, yeah?"

There are grumbles from around the rooms but they get into formations and start the music.