Chapter 7: The Truth

Start from the beginning

Jaune soon started to walk towards the bullhead with RWBY before looking at CVFY and Sakura "You may join us if you wish" he said, as his tone was tough and powerful.

The group nods and headed with them.

They got into the bullhead as Jaune lays Glynda on a chair and uses his aura to heal her wounds. His judgement gear leaves him as he heads to the cockpit and hot wires it as well as getting rid of the tracker.

The bullhead Springs to life as Jaune quickly pilots is as the students soon came charging. Weiss used her ice to send out a wall of ice to block them as Jaune flew the bullhead away. Rockets and shots flew by as Jaune skillfully fly off dodging the shots.

Jaune flies well away from Vale as they would be wanted. So he flew away until he ran out of dust and they landed in a forested area. The Group disembarked and looked around. Jesse appeared in front of everyone.

"I expected this to happen... Well, everyone. Welcome to your new home!" Jesse said as a small camp was made. Tents around and a Campfire. "You won't have to overly worry about Grimm in this area however the wildlife is a bit quirky," She said as everyone stared at her.

"Well. I better explain" Jaune said as he explains to everyone what is going on and the others nod in understanding. 

"So... Guess we are gonna have to make that town we were gonna save up for... At least we got a Bullhead" Yang said and RWB- Nods and Jaune chuckle.

"Yeah. But for now. Let's explore to find what's around. However, someone will need to keep an eye on Auntie.." He muttered looking at Glynda sleeping.

"I can take care of her," Sakura said.

"Thank you," Jaune said bowing his head and she waved it off.

"No need to thank me. It's what Huntsmen do" She said.

"We will stay here as well. make this place more cosy" Coco said referring to her team.

"Right well we will go explore," Jaune said as Team RWBY nods as they grab their gear and head off.

Jaune walked around with the girls. Trying to figure out what's going on until he tripped. He got up and saw stones and the girls looked to see a destroyed village. Long destroyed. Maybe 500 years or so. The stones charred as the wood was rotten and decaying

"What happened here?" Jaune asked as rhry looked to see a destroyed statue. The plaque on the bottom read "long live King  William Blaskovich-Arceus"

Jaunes eyes widened before he gets a skull splitting headache as memories filled his vision but it wasn't his.

[ Memory time]

William was seen walking around the beautiful kingdom. Yes, kingdom. The place had massive walls and lots of people in it. He was king of this place, loved by his people. Faunus and Humans alike. However one day. A figure of sorts opened the gates for opposing forces to enter. Jaune saw the face of this figure. Looking a lot like Ozpin.

William fought for his people along side the knights of thr army however in the chaos, a Horde of creatures appeared and ransacked the place.

William had ran up to his wife and child ready to escape however the hostile forces separated the three. William managing to take the child as the wife was Executed. William ran with his child in hand and managed to get away as he watched his kingdom burn to the ground with the man sitting in the throne.

[Memory over]

Jaune stood in front of the golden throne. Decaying from the old age. The girls with him as skeletons littered the place. "This... was my Williams kingdom" Jaune said looking at the Arc logos etched into the stone around.

"Your family owned a full on kingdom?" Ruby asked

"I think so.. but it was never said.. we owed Arcadia but that's only a small town" he said as Jessie appeared on the Throne with an expression.

"You can rebuild this place" she said "I brought you here for a reason. This was Vale's original city until it was destroyed by Ozma" Jessie said

"Ozpin destroyed this place?" Weiss asked

"Yes. Wanting the artefact William had in his possession. But Unaware his child was the Artefact he was looking for" Jessie said

"My great grandfather?" Jaune asked

"Yes. And he has passed down the artefact with every male in his family. Until now, which is you" she said and jaune was confused

"Whats special about me?" Jaune asked and Jessie giggles and flew over

"You are the Artefact of Magic" she said and pokes him

"Wha-" jaune asked "im an artefact?" He asked

"Ever wonder why you only have sisters and no brothers?' She asked and jaune rubs his chin.

"So... I'm not even a real person?" He asked

"You are a real person. Your body is made of magic rather than A normal way" she said and jaune sits down to think of everything going though his head until tears roll down his eyes.

"I'm just... magic... not even a normal person.." he muttered until Weiss knelt in front of him and holds his hands

"Jaune. Remember what you told me earlier? Body doesn't matter, personality does?' Weiss asked and jaune nods

"Y-yeah.." he muttered

"Human, Faunus, Magical being. It doesn't matter. You are Jaune Arc.  The Cardinal hero and our friend." Weiss said and Jaune nods as more tears streamed down his face but with his signature smile and Weiss hugs him. Petting his headmas Jaune hugs her close.

"Seems our Knight has melted Ice Queens heart~" Yang jokes as Weiss glared at her for ruining the heartfelt moment until Jaune starts to giggle before breaking out into full-blown laughter. Yang smiled proudly, thst someone laughed at her joke. Ruby soon started to laugh as well as Jaunes laugh was contagious. Blake giggled a bit from the scene. Yang soon joined the laughing and Weiss sighed before giggling herself

The scene was sweet and filled with laughs or giggle as 4hey head back to the others as they saw Glynda up and walking around slightly, only with thr help of a cane.

"You ok auntie?" Jaune asked

"I'm fine Jaune... thankyou" she said and hugged him

Jaune smiled and hugged back before stepping back. "Welcome to our new home. The kingdom of Arcadia" he said as his body glowed and a blast of energy spreads out and around the entire region.