——

"Why didn't you tell us, before you left?" Beyoncé was calling Onika on the phone later that same evening.

"I guess I forgot?" It was obvious she was lying.. like girl couldn't lie for shit.

"I know you're lying, if it's about Robyn then don't bother about her. She's just mad that you got hurt, she doesn't show it but her heart is in the right place I'm sure she'll come around."

"Can I come over?"

"Of course."

——

Onika had put on something warm, it was almost seven p.m and the weather was as cold as early November weather could get.

By the time she got to Beyoncé's house it was a little over seven thirty, she rang the doorbell not expecting to get an immediate response but almost immediately as she rang it Beyoncé had opened the door like she was basically waiting behind the door for her.

"Umm.. hi bey."

"Hey." She was wearing a crop top with literal booty shorts which was making Onika's face heat up. The apartment was heated making her sigh in relief to be out of that cold.

"You good?"

"Uhh.. yeah can I umm... have some water?"

"Why're you being so formal, you've been here before." Beyoncé chuckles making Onika blush even more.. Get it together girl it's just an outfit!

Their sitting in the living room was nothing short of ..awkward. Even having the tv on as background noise couldn't take away the fact that they both had something to address but didn't know how to say it.

Where Beyoncé was thinking about how to talk to Onika about the abuse thing without somehow ruining the mood of the night, Onika was also thinking the same thing but more of how to get Beyoncé to forget about it.

"H-how long?" Beyoncé had been the one to break the silence in a quiet sounding voice.

"Hmm?"..

"You know what I'm talking about Onika, how long has he been hitting on you?"

"I-I don't know.."

"Why would you still stay with him despite all that?!"

"S-stop shouting.. Y-you don't know how it feels to be abused all your life okay, physically. Mentally. S-sexually. You don't! So stop talking like it's so easy to leave! He's all I have okay. I can't just leave!"

Sexually?! That seemed to have been the only thing Beyoncé had heard in all of what Onika had just said.

"H-he raped you?!"

"Yes! Yes he fucking did.. b-but I can't leave because he's all I have!"

"He's not all you have, you still got me. You still got Robyn.. hell there's so many other people on this planet you got, not just him.. what kind of father abuses their child to that point?! I may not know what it feels like, but I sure as hell know I wouldn't be stupid enough to stay! You can't just stay there until he finally kills you!" Beyoncé so badly wanted to chop off his dick and feed it to him, there was no need for him to still be alive..

Onika's was just sobbing, she had finally told someone which made it feel like a heavy weight was being lifted off her chest but that still didn't help the fact that she was still abused.. she was still broken.. and it would take a whole lot of fixing to get her to be okay..

Beyoncé kneels down before Onika using her thumbs to wipe at her tears, "It's gonna be alright okay, I'm here for you.. you could come stay with me? I got you."

"I–I can't do that."

"Yes you can and you're gonna do just that, you got me okay so stop with all that crying." She mumbles staring into Onika's teary ones.

"Y—" Onika had cut her off with a quick kiss to her lips, as soon as she'd pulled back Beyoncé had pulled her back into another kiss, deeper and steamier this time. Their tongues danced around one another.. exploring one anothers mouths. It was the first time Onika was kissing Beyoncé.. it felt weird in a way. It made her think off how Robyn's would feel like.

Next chapter in a minute, I know I'm being quite lazy with my updates but I'll try my best to update asap.

Thoughts?

Onika?

Beyoncé?

Robyn?

Onika finally telling someone?

Onika moving in with Beyoncé?

Aaron?

Predictions on future chapters?

Vote, comment, share and add to ur reading lists +♡