🎭ᴍᴀꜱQᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ🎭

Începe de la început

"Yeah, what kind of friend would I be if I didn't come with you? Plus, I'd really like to meet Princess Catherine." Kalianna asks.

James's spirit was crushed by this. Of course the noirette only thought of him as a friend. What was he thinking? Did he really think he had a shot with her? How foolish of him.

"Are you okay, James?" Kalianna inquires, seeing that his smile vanished off his face.

"Y-Yes, I'm fine." James looks away and stands up. "I'll have my car take you to the train so you can go back to Paris."

"Thanks," Kalianna smiles and stands up as well.

🎭🎭🎭🎭

Scene: Bagshot Park. Foyer.

James entered his home with a sad look as Louise came up to him with a smile.

"So? How'd it go?" She asked.

"She said yes," James replies quietly.

"Yay!" Louise claps.

"As a friend."

"Oh..." Louise frowns at her little brother's reveal. "How... How are you feeling?"

"A little numb, but what I expect? I barley know her." James folds his arms, looking down.

Louise sighs. "Listen, James, give it time, alright? Let your friendship progress more, and maybe she'll begin to show interest in you."

"And if she doesn't?" James frowns.

"Well, maybe you can just stay friends!" Louise smiles, looking at the bright side.

James sighs. "Okay, I'll listen to you."

🎭🎭🎭🎭

Scene: Kalianna's House. Her Closet.

"You're going to a masquerade ball that THE Kate Middleton is hosting AT Kensington PALACE?! Gurl, you're living the life!" Giselle exclaims

Kalianna searches through the racks of outfits, deciding what she needed to wear. "I'm more concerned about what I'm gonna wear. James said the ball is tonight at seven o'clock and he's picking me up!"

"Who's James?" Giselle inquires.

"A friend that I met at my Aunt Cortina's picnic, he's a teen Earl." Kalianna replies, still looking through her clothes.

Just then her doorbell rang.

🎭🎭🎭🎭

Scene: Front Door.

Kalianna walked towards the door with Giselle and opened it, seeing a man dressed in a tuxedo holding a white square box.

"Good afternoon, Lady Kalianna. Lady Louise Windsor has personally gifted this to you for Princess Catherine Middleton's masquerade ball." The man offers the box to Kalianna, to which she takes with a soft 'thank you'. "Good day, Lady Kalianna." He then walks away to a sleek black car.