🐰ᴇᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇꜱɪɢɴꜱ🐰

Start from the beginning

Soon after everyone sat down in their seats, Miss Bustier entered and started off the morning lecture.

🐰🐰🐰🐰

Scene: School Canteen.

"Those new Easter Designs of yours are so amazing, Kali." Zoé praises the noirette, sitting around a table with her close friends.

"Good choice on having me and Hiro model them, we're pretty hot models." Giselle proudly flips her hair. Hiro smiles at her, sitting next to her.

Lila, who was sitting near Kalianna's table with Alya, frowned at hearing Giselle brag.

Meanwhile, Alya was scowling at Nino, who was at a separate table with Jocelyn and Kim. Jocelyn laughed annoyingly as she slapped Nino's arm.

"You're SO funny, Nino~." She purrs, drawing circles on Nino's sleeve with her finger.

"Uh, thanks." Nino rubs the back of the neck sheepishly, shifting in his seat uncomfortably.

Kim watches them with a blank look and pokes at the fried fish in his lunch tray.

On the other hand, Alya scoffed and turned away towards Lila. "I can't believe Nino still hasn't gotten over that prank you pulled on Kalianna, like it wasn't even that serious. And it was so long ago! He's been ignoring me so he can hang out with that slvt Jocelyn."

"Alya, it's not nice to talk about my friend that way, Jocelyn can be nice when she wants too." Lila says.

"Yeah, when she's opening her legs for boys." Alya degraded Jocelyn. "Do you think that... do you think that Nino might leave me for her?"

"What? Of course not! Why would you think that?" Lila asks.

"I don't know, Jocelyn obviously has his attention," Alya looks down at her lunch tray.

"You're being overdramatic Alya, Nino wouldn't leave you for Jocelyn, so don't think that. But anyway, you said you like the new Easter Deisgns Couture Girl made right?" Lila probed, putting more volume into her voice at the question. In the corner of her eye, she noticed Kalianna and her friends looking over at her.

"Yeah, why?" Alya inquired.

"Well, I actually helped out Couture Girl with the designs," Lila spewed out false information.

At this lie, Kalianna and her friends grew surprised and irritated.

"You did?" Alya's eyes widened at Lila.

"Yeah, she and I are like besties. Unfortunately, I think she forgot to give me credit since I sketched the designs." Lila pouts.

"Really? How could she forget to credit you? That's so disrespectful!" Alya frowns.

"It's okay, Alya, she's my best friend, I'm sure she didn't forget on purpose." Lila assures her.

"That slimy little liar!" Mireille exclaims, upset that the scarlet brunette was lying on Kalianna's website name.

"I can't believe she really said that she and Couture Girl are best friends." Marinette said.

"If she only knew that Couture Girl was Kalianna," Aurore smirks.

"Let's not get worked up over this, girls, and guys," Kalianna included her guys friends, glancing over at Adonis and Hiro. "We all know she's lying, and I don't feel like calling her out because it'd be a waste of time. Let's just enjoy our lunch."

"You're right, let's ignore Lila's trashy lies," Maya rolls her eyes. "She wishes she could be as talented as you."

"Ha! She'll reach there when she actually puts in effort, and even if she does, she'll still never be as talented as me." Kalianna points at herself proudly.

While she and her friends chatted with each other and ate their lunch, they didn't notice Lila staring at them with suspicion.

Kalianna in particular.

🐰🐰🐰🐰

Scene: Girls' Bathroom.

During lunch, Kalianna had excused herself from her friends to go to the bathroom.

After she used the toilet and began to wash her hands, someone entered.

"I know you're Couture Girl."

Kalianna turned and saw Lila looking at her with folded arms. She turned off the tap, staying quiet.

Lila didn't like that. "Didn't you hear me? I said I know you're Couture Girl."

Kalianna turns to her. "And? You jealous or something? I mean, I know I've got like three million people following my website, but you don't need to be so salty." She smirks at her.

"I'm not salty at all over some trashy a$$ bunny designs, they don't even look good." Lila insulted.

"I missed the part where that's my problem," Kalianna retaliates. "There are other people out there with better taste than you, considering how they're buying MY so-called trashy bunny designs off MY Patreon."

Lila scoffs. "Typical, you're disgustingly overconfident as always. I hope your website crashes and burns, and your Patreon too, wh0re."

With that, the Rossi girl left the bathroom, slamming the door as she did.

Kalianna grabs a paper towel from the dispenser and dries off her wet hands, unfazed by Lila's words.

The b1tch was clearly jealous of her success, and she wasn't gonna let words of a hater get to her.

Word Count: 1,210

(Sukura41: Happy Easter, guys!!! 🐰🐇🥚🐤)