👩‍👧ꜱᴛᴇᴘᴍᴏᴍ👩‍👧

Start from the beginning

"Ha-Joon Woo? Isn't that...?" Kalianna's eyes widened.

"My father." Sydney confirms. "Yes, it is."

"I remember Uncle Ha-Joon, vaguely though; he'd hardly visit. He and Aunt Charlotte separated when you were in your early teens, right?" Kalianna asks.

Sydney nods. "Then he left. He and I kept in touch, but overtime we got distant. I don't blame him, he had a restaurant to run and I had my career of dancing. Now after a year with no contact, he's in Paris, and he wants me to come to his wedding, where he's getting married to ANOTHER woman." She frowns.

"Who is this Lucille woman? It says the wedding is gonna be at her villa, AND on the most luxurious and exclusive street too." Kalianna points out.

Sydney searches up the woman her father was getting married too on her phone before offering Kalianna the device.

The De-Sinclair girl takes the phone and sees various Google pictures of Lucille Mancini. "Wow, she's beautiful."

"Yeah, drop dead gorgeous, more gorgeous than my mom since dad's marrying her." Sydney rolls her eyes.

Kalianna goes to view Lucille's information on Wikipedia.

"Lucille Mancini is an Vietnamese-Italian heiress. She is the CEO of her skincare brand company, 'Radiance', which has been used by various influential people; such as Kim Kardashian, James Charles, Princess Vittoria of Savoy, and more. Wow, this woman is impressive." Kalianna praises Lucille.

Sydney frowns slightly at her words.

"Since the death of her late great-grandfather this year, Lucille has inherited millions of euros and several properties. In an interview, Lucille stated that her parents and older sister attempted to manipulate her, trying to get her money, but her grandparents caught wind of the scheme they were planning, and Lucille cut contact with them. Wow, that's so disgusting." Kalianna scowls after reading what Lucille's parents and older sister attempted to do.

"It is. Also, Uncle Jeong is getting married to a billionairess?" Sydney asked Kalianna.

"You heard about that?"

"Of course! It was all over the world!"

"Seriously, what's up with our relatives getting married to billionairesses and heiresses? I mean, it's only happened once, but still!"

Both cousins giggled.

"So, will you come with me to the wedding tomorrow? It says you can bring a plus one. And I SO don't wanna face my dad's new wife on my own." Sydney says.

"Sure, I'll come with. I'll find something in my closet to wear," Kalianna says.

"Omg, I wanna see your closet! How big is it?" Sydney asked.

"Not even as big as my last one." Kalianna told her older cousin.

The duo continued to converse while eating their food.

🔔🔔🔔🔔

Scene: Avenue Montaigne Street. Next Day.

A purple Toyota can be seen driving down the street.

Scene: Inside Purple Toyota.

Kalianna is in the passenger's seat while Sydney is behind the well, keeping her eyes on the road.

"You've got such a nice car, Syd! How old are you now?" Kalianna asked the ballerina.

"I'm twenty now. It was my birthday on January 21st" Sydney answers.