🏠ʜᴏᴍᴇᴡʀᴇᴄᴋᴇʀ🛠

Start from the beginning

"Good morning Lexi, how are you?" He asks, moving past her towards the building entrance.

Scene: Inside Law Firm Building Lobby.

"I've never been better," Lexi walks beside Darius as he enters. "What about you? You're looking good as usual,"

"I'm doing great," Darius walks to the front desk and gets out his ID and scans it on the scanner before walking away to the four elevators nearby.

Lexi also scans her ID and follows after him. "I heard you talking with your... wife." Her face shows disgust before it goes neutral. "How is she?"

"She's good," Darius presses a button for an elevator, causing the doors to open. "She's working on her 60th collection," He enters the elevator with Lexi and smiles at her. "Can you believe it? It's been years since she became a dressmaker," He presses the button for the second floor. "And now, she's about to launch her 60th collection soon, it's incredible."

"Hmph, time sure flies by fast." Lexi says dryly.

The elevator doors closed.

Scene: Inside Elevator.

Darius and Lexi are silent as they go up to their destination.

Lexi glances at Darius, her eyes half-lidded.

It was obvious she had a crush on the handsome man, a crush that had grown massive and lustful over the time she's been working with him.

She was not happy that he had a wife at all, especially since it was that famous dressmaker Vanita.

Darius continued to remain oblivious to Lexi's yearning gaze before he finally decided to speak up. "So how was that Tinder date?"

Lexi blinks, snapping out of her daze. "The... The what?"

"The Tinder date. You told me you matched with a guy last week, remember? How was the date with him?" Darius asked.

"Oh, um... it was... fine." Lexi slightly shrugs.

"It wasn't horrible, wasn't it?" Darius guessed.

"Yeah," Lexi nods. "It was. He kept on talking about how many cars he had, ugh. He was so boring and arrogant," She rolls her eyes and looks at Darius fondly. "I wish he could've been like you. Humble."

Darius chuckles. "Thanks, Lex, but I guess all men can't be like me."

Lexi stares at him. Taking a risk, she decides to step closer to him, which he didn't notice.

Just then the elevator doors opened and Darius exited the elevator.

Lexi breathes off, irritated that the moment between her and Darius was interrupted.

(Sukura41: What moment? My manz Darius was barley acknowledging you.)

Lexi then exited the elevator, stepping into the office space.

Scene: Office Station.