👫ᴛʀᴀɴꜱꜰᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ👫

Start from the beginning

"Gurl, your popularity is skyrocketing everyday." Giselle complemented.

The girls gave nods of agreement, and Kalianna smiled.

They continued to go over the magazine as the rest of their classmates entered the room. Lila enters with Alya and noticed the girls surrounding Kalianna. She glared at her, jealous of the attention she was getting.

Class was about to begin, and Marinette and the girls sat down at their desks just as Miss Bustier entered along with Mr. Damocles.

Kalianna also noticed two teens were following them. A boy and girl who both had brown hair. The boy's hair appeared similar to Kim's while the girl's long locks were tied into a low single braid. The boy's eyes were a silver color while the girl's were a pretty light gold color.

(Sukura41: Not my art work

(Sukura41: Not my art work.)

When the boy caught Lila's eye, she perked up, fixing her hair.

"Good morning students, this month, our school will be participating in a student exchange program. These two students are from London and will be temporarily joining your classroom. Introduce yourselves." Mr. Damocles said, turning to the two new students.

"Hello, nice to meet you all. My name is Ethan Congreve." The boy, Ethan, introduced himself.

"H-hello, nice to meet your acquaintance. I am Hester Congreve." The girl said timidly.

Both Kalianna and Giselle smiled, the latter leaning forward.

Kalianna rolled her eyes. "Down girl." She teased.

Giselle glares at her.

Soon, Mr. Damocles exited the classroom, and Miss Bustier turned to her students.

"Before we start our lessons, does anyone have any questions for our new students?" She asked.

Some teens raised their hands, and Miss Bustier pointed to Hiro.

"Do either of you participate in any sports?" He asked the siblings.

"I do play basketball." Hester says.

"I'm actually more of a technology person, but I play soccer." Ethan replied afterwards.

Snickering was suddenly heard. Everyone turned to Kim in confusion since he was the one who was making the mocking sound.

"Something funny?" Ethan asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing." Kim replied, still snickering.

Kalianna and the others narrowed their eyes at him.

"You've already interrupted, so you might as well tell us what's on in that shallow mind of yours." Hiro spoke up nonchalantly.

Kim scowls at him before turning to address Hester. "A girl like you shouldn't be playing in that kind of sport."