🍫ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ɢɪʀʟ🍫

Start from the beginning

She yelped lightly and turned to face the Agrestes. "A-Adrien! Hi,"

"Hi, Kalianna." The blonde gives her a brief wave.

Kalianna turned to face Gabriel with a disgusted expression. "Mr. Agreste."

"Is that how you greet your guests? How uncouth. Then again, what did I expect from a girl like you." Gabriel looks unimpressed with Kalianna's lack of sophistication.

"No, I don't greet my guests like I just did to you. I greeted you that way because I don't like pompous man-kids like you." Kalianna retorts.

Gabriel scowls at her. "You little-"

"Let's go enjoy the party father, shall we?" Adrien was quick to intervene.

Gabriel shot Kalianna a glare before walking away with his son.

Adrien turns and gives Kalianna a sympathetic look. "Sorry," He mouthed to her.

Kalianna shook her head. "It's fine." She mouthed back.

(Sukura41: No, it's not fine Kali. Gabriel needs to keep his attitude in check before I let his dirty little secret of him having a possibly dead body beneath his house slip out to the world. 😐)

"Excuse me," Kalianna felt a tap on her shoulder.

She turned to see a timid girl beside her. "Hi, do you need something?"

"Y-Yes, you see... I-I'm a really, really, REALLY big fan of you. C-Could I please have an autograph?" The timid girl holds out a perfume bottle of Sunflower Aromatique and a marker, her hands trembling a bit.

"Sure," Kalianna takes the marker from the girl. "You want me to sign my name on the perfume?"

The girl nods.

"No problem," Kalianna then signs her full name on the perfume bottle in calligraphy. "There." She hands the girl back her marker.

The girl smiles. "T-Thank you so much! M-My friends are gonna be so jealous."

Kalianna giggles. "I'm sure they will."

The random girl then walks away happily.

"Giving away autographs to losers, De-Sinclair? Then again, you ARE a loser, anyway." A familiar bratty voice taunted.

Kalianna turned and saw Chloé smirking at her with crossed arms. She sighs. "What are you even doing here, Chloé?"

"I just came to check out your perfumes to see how super lame they were." Chloé responds.

"So you stopped Zoé from coming so you could come yourself, just to insult me and my perfumes?" Kalianna guessed.

"Exactly." Chloé confirms.

Kalianna face palms as the Bourgeois girl struts past her.

"Out of my way!" She pushes a random man aside.

"The he11? Who does that girl think she is?!" The man glares after Chloé before shaking his head and walking away.

(Sukura41: If I were that man, I would've smacked Chloé so hard, she'd go flying into ANOTHER food table. 🤣)

Kalianna's friends rushed over to her.

"Kalianna, what is Chloé doing here?" Marinette asked in shock.

"She showed up because she wanted to see how lame my perfumes were." Kalianna deadpans.

"Are you kidding me?" Aurore rubs her temples.