💥ꜰᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛɪᴏɴ💥

Start from the beginning

Mireille, Maya, Zoé, and Aurore give him sympathetic looks as Jocelyn sat on the seat next to him.

"Hi, Hiro~." She purred, arching her back, pushing out her a$$ so he could see.

Hiro did see alright, he also saw a glimpse of that Louis Vuitton underwear she had on, and he covered his mouth, quickly looking away, softly gagging.

Jocelyn frowns at not getting the lustful reaction she wanted out of him, but no matter, she'd have to try harder.

Ms. Mendeleiev writes a few questions on the chalkboard about physics before turning back to her class. "Copy down these ten word questions in your notebooks and solve them. You have fourteen minutes, so hurry up."

Everyone immediately got to work, knowing the woman wasn't joking around.

The only person who wasn't copying the physics problems was Jocelyn; she was busy playing with the pencil she got from her Louis Vuitton pencil case. She glances at Hiro and bites her lip, rolling her wheeling chair closer to his.

Hiro does not notice what she is doing because he is too focused on solving his world problems. He jolts slightly when he feels Jocelyn's chair bump his own and he glances at her.

"Isn't it so boring solving those dumb questions? Why not focus on me instead?" She probs flirtatiously, batting her eyelashes at him.

(Sukura41: 🤢🤢🤢.)

"I'd rather not," With that retort, Hiro turns back to his work.

Jocelyn frowns at his difficulty, but she wouldn't give up.

⚠️WARNING⚠️: S£xual assault! Skip if uncomfortable.

Hiro is solving his eighth physics problem, when he flinches at the feeling of Jocelyn's hand grabbing his thigh before sliding her fingers to his inner thigh, squeezing it. He freezes up and looks at her, only to see her biting her lip, slowly batting her eyelashes at him.

"S-Stop." Hiro stutters a bit, pushing her hand off his thigh and wheeling his chair away from her.

Jocelyn scoffs. "Oh come on, it's not that serious," She wheels her chair over to his again. "I bet that tall freak never touches you like this, does she?" She smirks, grabbing the boy's thigh and rubbing it with her finger.

She then takes it a step too far by moving her fingers closer to his crotch.

Scene Over.

Hiro flinches and glares at her. "Stop it, Jocelyn, I'll tell the teacher,"

"Awww, really? You'd tell the teacher on little ol' innocent me?" Jocelyn pouts. "I'm not even doing anything to you."

"If you call touching me inappropriately nothing, then you're delusional." Hiro then shoves the Spanish girl's hand off his thigh and continues his work. 

Jocelyn rolls her eyes and looks at her pencil. She suddenly has an idea and grabs the small item. She purposely drops it and gasps. "Oh no, my pencil! Let me pick it up," She looks at Hiro, who glances at her.

The Tsurugi boy's mouth opened in disbelief when Jocelyn turned away from him and bent over, her skirt lifted up, revealing her a$$cheeks that were barely covered by her underwear. She picks up the pencil and looks back at him, giving him a wink.

Hiro shudders with repulsion and looks away, focusing on his work. Jocelyn was just like Lila; a female p£rvert.

Jocelyn scowls, fed up with Hiro's nonsense. "That's it!" She stands up, catching the attention of everyone. "You think you can ignore me?! I WON'T be ignored!!"