🌻ꜱᴜɴꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴀʀᴏᴍᴀᴛɪQᴜᴇ🌻

Start from the beginning

The noirette laughs. "I guess Sunflower Aromatique was a success!"

"So, will it be in every perfume store all over Paris?" Ray asked.

Kalianna nods. "Yes, L'Oréal and I wanted it to be in EVERY single store so it can sell more."

"What's it about? What does it smell like?" Ray asked.

"Exactly what it's called, sunflowers!" Kalianna says.

"It's definitely worth it, right?" Ray questioned.

"One hundred percent. Sunflower Aromatique isn't just a perfume, it's naturally made, you can use the oil of it for smooth skin, and when you spray it on you, it gives you a calm and cheery feeling. It's like a nostalgic scent that'll take you right back to your childhood." Kalianna explains. "When I used it, it reminded me of the time my grandma and I were in a flower garden."

"Oh? And where is your grandma now? Is she out of state?" Ray questioned.

Kalianna sighs. "She unfortunately passed away when I was young."

"My condolences," Ray gives the noirette an empathetic look.

"It's okay, it's been so long now, and I still have her right in my heart." Kalianna puts a hand to her heart.

"Awww, how sweet!" Ray says. "So what was she like?"

"She was gentle, kinda stern..."

Lila rolls her eyes. She didn't believe Kalianna's "dead grandma" story one bit. She was obviously lying to get more attention and sympathy from Ray like the pathetic b1tch she was.

As she watched Kalianna and Ray talk about the former's so-called deceased grandmother, she grew more disgusted.

Then finally, she exited out of the video, not wanting to hear any of Kalianna's lies anymore.

(Sukura41: Stop talking, hypocrite. 😒)

Suddenly, the scarlet brunette's phone pinged. She grabbed it and turned it one, only to see it was a message from the person she didn't want to talk too.

Jocelyn.

She sighed and viewed the message.

Walking STD 🤢

OMFG, DID YOU SEE WHAT THAT WH0RE KALIANNA POSTED ON TWITTER?!?!

Lila rose an eyebrow, then Jocelyn sent her a screenshot. She clicked on it and saw it was an announcement from Kalianna's Twitter.

 She clicked on it and saw it was an announcement from Kalianna's Twitter

"Upcoming perfumes? She isn't done?" Lila gritted her teeth. She then started texting Jocelyn back.

Walking STD 🤢