💋ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ💋

Start from the beginning

Giselle looks at the phone screen and saw Hiro in a white karate outfit, a trophy in his arms. She smiles and looks at him. "First place, I was cheering when you won."

The singer then kisses her boyfriend again.

Meanwhile, over with Kalianna, she shows her friends what is in the plastic tray, peeling back the foil paper for them to see. "These are the sugar cookies I made for today since it's Valentine's Day."

"Wow!" The girls gushed, their mouths watering

Zoé literally drooled and Maya had to wipe off her mouth with a napkin.

"Those cookies look so delicious and so pretty!" Mireille praises.

"Can we have one?" Marinette asked Kalianna.

"Sure, I made them for our friends," Kalianna then hands a single cookie out to the girls.

They all take a bite at the same time and make sounds of delight.

"Sooo, gooood~!" Zoé dragged out, and the rest girls murmured in agreement.

Kalianna giggles, blushing at their praises. "Thanks, girls."

💋💋💋💋

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

Kalianna is now giving out sugar cookies to her friends, and each of them thank her as she does.

She saves the best for the last and offers Adrien a cookie. "Here you go, Adrien." She smiles at him.

"Thanks, Kal," The Agreste boy smiles at her and takes the cookie, biting into it, and his eyes widened.

Chloé comes in just then with Sabrina carrying her bag.

"Mmm! This is really delicious Kalianna," Adrien commended, taking another bite of his cookie.

"Thank you, I've been trying to improve on my baking skills." Kalianna says.

Chloé scowls and stormed up to Adrien and Ivan's desk. "Adrien, what do you think you're doing eating anything from De-Sinclair of all people?" She shoots Kalianna a quick glare before looking back at Adrien. "It's probably filled with some disease or something."

"Oh, Chloé," Lila spoke up, turning to look behind at the blonde as she was sitting next to Alya. "Don't overreact and scare Adrien, I'm sure Kalianna would never put any disease in a simple cookie," She looks at Kalianna. "Right, Kalianna?"

"Don't be stupid, that's not even how diseases work," Kalianna rolls her eyes.

"Well, I don't know much about diseases but... I think Kalianna is right." Sabrina spoke up quietly.

This surprises Kalianna as she can't believe the Raincomprix girl is agreeing with her, much less saying she's right.

"No one cares about your thoughts Sabrina," Chloé spat. "The only thing you're good for is to follow me around and do my work, now let's get to our desk."