🇳🇱ᴀᴍꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀᴍ🇳🇱

Start from the beginning

Adrien frowns as Lila clings to his arm, and he can't do anything because his father is right there.

Priya rose an eyebrow. "Lila? You're talking about this girl?" She points at Lila.

"Yes, she's Adrien modeling partner." Gabriel says.

"Oh, I'm sorry but I'm not having this girl that the world barley knows model with one of the biggest teen supermodels." Priya says.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Lila asked, confused.

"Leave this conversation to the adults Lila," Gabriel orders.

The scarlet brunette nods, but doesn't like how the Agreste man just spoke to her.

"Alright, who would you rather have model with my son?" Gabriel inquired.

There was a knock on the door before it opened, and Gorilla escorted Kalianna in.

Adrien brightened up at the sight of her while Lila was mad and puzzled as to why she was here.

"Ah, perfect! Just in time Kalianna." Priya smiles.

The noirette smiles back at her and goes to sit beside her.

"Kalianna will model with Adrien," Priya told Gabriel, putting a hand on Kalianna's shoulder. "She's the main face of my Lacroix magazine, and it's only natural that she gets to model with Adrien since the world knows her name."

Gabriel didn't know what to say. He glances at Kalianna, who is giving him a smug look. He puts his hands behind his back.

"Of... course Ms. Lacroix, if that's what you think is best. It is... your magazine after all." He clenches his hands tightly as he forced the words out.

He honestly didn't want Kalianna modeling with his son, he despised the idea in fact, but Priya was the editor-in-chief of one of the most famous magazine brands worldwide, so he couldn't pass up this opportunity to expand Adrien's name to the ignorant people who didn't know him.

And if his son had to model with the girl he doesn't approve of, nor like, then so be it.

"I appreciate it Mr. Agreste, Kalianna and Adrien will be leaving in about an hour to Amsterdam." Priya explains.

Kalianna and Adrien make eye contact and smile fondly at one another.

Then, Lila just had to ruin the moment by standing up and opening her big mouth.

"But... I-I'm Adrien's co-star! I've been modeling with Adrien since the start!" She cried.

Kalianna gives her an annoyed look. "Before you even started your debut Lila, Adrien and I modeled several times together. My big debut was when I sewed shirts based on the Adrien Fragrance ad, and it was a success, there's several stores around Paris selling those shirts because of me, not you Lila. No one knows your name, get over it and don't embarrass yourself in front of Ms. Priya."

Lila gave her a nasty look before looking at Priya. "Ms. Lacroix, please! This could be my chance to get my name out there!"

"I'm sorry Lila, but I'd feel more comfortable with Kalianna." Priya replies.

Lila notices the smirk Kalianna is giving her, and she clenches her hands. "Fine!" She looks at Adrien and gives him a forced smile. "Have a great time in Amsterdam Adrien."