2009- Violet's POV

***A/N*** totally didn't forget about Hugo! Here's a small little chapter to totally not fix all my previous mistakes. I'll do my best to get more content out sooner rather than later! Till then, toodles xx

-------------------

"Vi," George whispers.

I roll over in bed and expect my husband to be nose-to-nose with me. Instead, he is on the other side of the room tugging on a pair of trousers.

"What is it?" I say back to him, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Ron just sent his patronus, they're at Saint Mungo's,"

I sit up in bed properly now. Hermione and Ron are expecting, I know that much. But with as many Weasley kids as they are now we sort of established that we're not going to bother with going to every delivery anymore.

Unless of course...

"Something's not right. They've been there for three days now. Hermione finally gave in and let Ron call us. We have to go."

I nod my head, my sleepy brain still trying to catch up with what George is telling me, "The kids?"

"I've got Freddie getting the girls ready to the best of his ability. Come on," he pulls a jumper over his head, "I'll get the car started." And with that, he leaves the bedroom, leaving the door open behind him.

I throw the covers off of me, the realization that something is truly wrong is setting in as I scramble to get dressed.

Freddie meets me in the doorway, "What's happening Mumma?" He says softly.

I scoop him up into my arms and press a kiss onto his forehead, "We're going to see Aunt Mione at Saint Mungo's darling. Where are your sisters?"

"Down with Daddy," he looks up at me as I cross the flat to get to the back door, "Is everything okay?"

"Everything is going to be fine darling," I say giving him one more kiss before heading down the back stairs.

George has just finished buckling the girls into their seats. He takes Freddie from me to get him into the car as I get into the front seat.

It doesn't take long before George is in the driver's seat. He takes a breath and I put my hand on his thigh, "It's going to be fine," I say softly.

Cassie and Leah are snoring in their seats as we pull out of the drive and speed out of the Alley.

"It's going to be fine," I say again, giving George a squeeze.

He nods his head, both hands on the wheel, eyes straight ahead, "This just hasn't happened before," he says softly, "Not like this. Not in this way."

"Well, with as many as there are, there was bound to be a complication somewhere," I say trying to make the best out of a bad situation, "Hermione's got this, she's stronger than she looks."

"She shouldn't have to have this," George mutters.

The rest of the drive to Saint Mungo's is silent besides the sound of our three little ones snoring in the back.

Three days as Saint Mungos? And we're just hearing about this now? If Hermione is fine after all of this I might kill her myself.

When we get there, George rushes in first. I get the kids out of the car, pulling out the pram for the girls and getting them situated before taking Freddie's little hand in my own and pushing through the front doors.

The entire waiting room is full of Weasleys. Ginny is sitting in a chair in the corner breast feeding little Lily who was born not ten months ago. Harry's pacing back and forth, Albus and James are asleep in a chair together.