Everyone cheers upon the duel match finishes.

Klaus looks at Derek HaLe and slowly walks up to him. "Duel match me yourself, Derek. And not let some imbecile do it for you."

Klaus and Derek exchange straight faces at each other and Derek walks away.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other, and she playfully blows him a kiss.

⚜️⚜️

CRESCENT MANOR HOUSE

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Later on that morning, Klaus and the others had reconvened with each other at an outdoor party.

Slater, Lana, Jesse and Sabrina are exchanging small smiles with each other. And Sabrina has her satin wrapped around her shoulders.

"Hayley and the Crescent knows how to party." Lana said, sitting atop of the picnic table.

"Yeah." Sabrina replied with her arms folded. "So, Mom, has there been any other mauled persons as of late?"

"Not really no, thank goodness." Lana replied. "But there's been an anonymous vampire. Will Kinney and I have been working on it."

"Oh, okay." Sabrina said.

Out of nowhere, Klaus gently wraps his arms around Sabrina's waist, causing her to chuckle.

"Hi, Mikaelson." Sabrina greeted her husband with a smile, turning around to look at him.

"I heard you through our connection bond." Klaus told her with a small smile.

"I know." Sabrina replied. "Freya said that you and I can see and hear each other through it. And I was also being playfully dramatic."

"I know." Klaus said with a small smile, and looks at Slater, Jesse and Lana. "Slater? Jesse? Lana?"

"Hi, Klaus." Slater, Jesse and Lana greeted him in unison with small smiles.

"Klaus?" Freya said.

Klaus glances at Freya and looks at Sabrina again. "I'll see you later, okay?"

"Yeah, sure, of course." Sabrina said.

Klaus plants a kiss on Sabrina's cheek and walks away.

Klaus slowly walks over to Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, and Freya. "What is it?"

"Kol and I are leaving again. But we always comes back." Rebekah said.

Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol and Freya exchange small smiles at each other.