🔵 || Awkward pt. 2 || E.O || ✔

Start from the beginning

'I wanted to ask you out for coffee, to celebrate the start of the series' she says 'I am busy' I say 'oh, with what?' she asks 'I have a date, so if you'll excuse me, I have to go' I say and walk away. 

I smirk because I made her jealous, I am not going on a date with Ariana, she's gay but has an eye on Hailee Steinfeld, we're just going together on a "date" to make Hailee jealous, it's too funny.

-Elizabeth's pov-

Furious, that's all I feel, I want Y/n, I know I cheated on her but that was just a huge mistake, I thought I was straight but since we're over I keep feeling that I miss something in my life, and that's her, she was the last piece of my puzzle, but she hates me, and now she's going on a date with someone else, I have to find out who...

I get into my trailer and call a few people who will spy on Y/n for me, I know it is a bad idea to stalk her but I want her back so it's for the greater good.

I go on my phone and wait for a call from one of the people who spy for me. After a while a message pops up from Mason, one of them. It's a link to a blog page.

Y/n Y/l/n and Ariana Grande seen together in a restaurant in Atlanta, future lovers? 

I inhale deeply and grip hard on my phone, that Grande singer dares to get close to my girl once again. I text Brianna and order her to go to the exact same restaurant, eavesdropping the conversations of Y/n and Grande. 

-

Suddenly Brianna calls me 'what is it?' I ask 'they're leaving, together, hand in hand!' she says panicked 'okay, I'll handle this' I say and hang up, I call Y/n. 

'this is Y/n, I can't pick up right now, leave a message after the beep' voicemail, I call her again, again and again, finally she picks up.

'yeah?' she asks 'Y/n, you need to come to set' I say 'why is that?' I ask 'costume issue' I lie 'why are you calling me and not Joe?' I ask 

'he asked me to call you' I lie 'I'll just call him' she says 'no!" I say 'Y/n, he's busy, just get to the set' I say and I see her rolling her eyes 

'I am also busy' she says 'I know, and yet your work is more important than a date' I say 'I am on my way' she says and hangs up.

-Y/n's pov-

'work issue, I am sorry, Ari' I say 'it's no problem, I'll just drop you off' she says and I smile 'thanks, you're amazing' I say and she laughs 'thanks babe' she says and I smile. 

We arrive at set and I kiss Ari on her cheek 'thanks for this night' I say and she smiles 'no probs babe' she says and I get out of her car, in my black short dress and a bomber jacket on I quickly walk into the building

Elizabeth comes walking towards me 'and how was your date?' she asks with an eye roll 'amazing, we already planned the second one' I say and smirk as her eye twitches 'anyway, what was the issue again?' I ask. 

'nothing, come with me' she says and grabs my arm, dragging me with her towards her trailer, pushing me inside 'what the fuck, Elizabeth' I say and I stand up

She closes the door behind her and we just look at each other 'why am I here?' I ask 'I want you back, Y/n' she says 'you wouldn't have lost me if you didn't cheat' I say and sit down on her bed 

'Y/n, I thought I was straight but when we broke up, there was a piece missing in my life, and that missing piece is you' she says and walks towards me, grabbing my hands

I look down at our hands and then up at her 'I- no that's just a lie' I say and stand up, but she pushes me back 'it isn't' she says and looks into my eyes.