It Was Coffee That Started It All

A/N: Heya, just a heads up, this story was originally written over on Ao3 by myself (Rileyyy2468), and i just wanted to share this to you guys over here on Wattpad. I hope you enjoy it!

Pairing: Krii7y - KryozGaming and SMii7Y

Summary: "You realise what just happened right?" Puffer asks.

"What are you talking about, dude?" It was John who answered this time.

"You just told Smitty to do something, and he did it, no questions asked, then you called him a good boy then kissed him on the cheek. And it looks like this isn't just a one time thing either, bro."

Or; John and Smitty fall into some sort of Dom/Sub dynamic and have no idea.

Words: 3533

:) :) :)

"John, you get your ass back here right fucking now." Smitty yells through his mic, shooting his golf-ball at John's. This was the third time John fucked up his shot by ramming into him.

"Why, you gonna spank me?" John asks seductively, ramming his ball into Smitty's once again.

"I'm fucking thinkin about it, you slut." Smitty warns, voice taking on a taunting tilt as he lines up his shot for the eighth fucking time.

"Don't call me a slut, you whore." John retaliates, not even attempting to get his ball into the hole anymore. His main mission seemed to just be to fuck up Smitty at every chance he gets.

"I'll call you whatever I want, bitch." and at this point, the rest of the boys in the call were just dying laughing, except Matt, he's too busy screaming on his fourteenth attempt.

"Are you fucking my ass, right now, dude?!" John shouts when the tables turn and now Smitty's fucking rammed him for the fifth time in the next hole.

"I'll fuck your ass in a minute if you don't shut up, John."

"Guys, would you just hurry the fuck up and fuck, or take your fucking shots. This is about to be the longest Golf It video, and we've done 100 holes, dude." Anthony interrupts, chuckling at his friends' antics.

"Yeah, Smitty, let's fuck, you know you want a piece of this sweet ass." John flirts and Smitty laughs loudly.

"Jesus, John. At least take me out to dinner first." Smitty jokes.

The topic soon shifts however when everyone pays attention to how awful Matt was at the game, and Smitty silently thanks his friend for being as bad as he is.

After a far too long recording session of Golf-it, they were finally done. Most of the boys left the call, and soon, it was just John and Smitty. They usually tend to hang out a little longer after recordings, to talk or whatnot.

"Hey, what do you think about coming over to Vancouver sometime for a couple weeks?" John asks abruptly through the discord call, and it takes a moment for Smitty to process what he'd just been asked.

"You mean like, now?" Smitty asks, intrigued by the sudden interest of meeting up. They'd met up a bunch of times in the past, but it hadn't been something they'd talked about much recently.

"Yeah, man. Like, you could come over for a couple weeks, we could meet up with a bunch of the guys too. We haven't seen each other in person for so long, dude, it'd be fun." John answers nonchalantly.

"I'm down. We should see who wants to meet up, and we can get it sorted." Smitty agreed, lowkey hyped at the thought of seeing John again.

"Nice, dude. This is gonna be awesome."