Meet the Bad Guys

En başından başla

"Here, Snake. Happy Birthday!" Mantis gives Snake the balloon.

Snake narrows his eyes on Mantis with the balloon, "Really? A balloon."

"Was scouting and it was all I could get." Mantis told him.

Wolf laughed.

Just then, more cars appear as they head for a row of traffic lights that were all... Unfortunately, red.

"Wait for it."

Up on one of the traffic lights, a tarantula appears and pulls out a tiny computer.

Wolf counts down in, "Three, two, one."

Suddenly, all the lights turn green for them as Wolf blasts through the street. "And over here," The tarantula hops off the post as the car appears below, "Is Ms. Tarantula." Wolf cheered, "Our in-house hacker, our pocket search engine, our traveling tech wizard. We call her, Webs." Webs then made all the traffic lights red again forcing all the cars to crash the cops.

She then lands behind Wolf next to Mantis and says, "Hey there, Handsome."

"Nice of you to join us, Beautiful." Mantis said to Webs.

"Very slick, Webs" Wolf complimented her.

Webs then brags about her style, "I also took over the police dispatch, blurred their satellite imaging system, grounded their chopper," "And one more thing." she says in a singsong voice.

Snake glances over at the bugs. "You didn't."

Just then, a driver on a scooter pulls alongside the car delivering a cake. "Special delivery for-" He sees that his delivery was to the Bad Guys, "AHH!" He dropped the cake and fell off his moped, "Don't eat me! Don't eat me!" Wolf calmly caught the cake and placed it on the armrest. 

"Happy Birthday, Mr. Grumpypants." Webs cooed.

Snake then says, "I think I hate you. And your boyfriend."

"Yeah." Wolf tells the viewers, "Webs and Mantis have a thing going on with each other. The Ninja and the Hacker."

Wolf then turns left to lead a few of the remaining cops toward a construction site. As they drove past a worker guiding a cane to lower port-a-potties in the middle of the entrance blocking it and making the cops crash into them.

The worker runs over to the car, grabbing onto the side of the car, ripping off his uniform to reveal... "Guy! It's me! I was the construction worker!"

"And this is Mr. Shark." Wolf said with a smile and cheering, "Master of Disguise. Apex predator of a thousand faces. His greatest trick is stealing the Mona Lisa, disguised as the Mona Lisa. Dig that."

Shark leaned over the back seat, squishing Snake.

"Watch it, Big Tuna" Snake pushes the seat back up, "I'm trying to work here!"

"Keep it cool, baby." Shark pulls out a party hat and puts it on Snake, "Birthdays should be chill."

Inside the lead cop car, "And rounding out the crew..." the glove compartment starts to rattle, he looks over when-

"Surprise!"

A piranha jumped out of the glove compartment, flip-flopping around inside the car and the piranha jumps out. "Is Mr. Piranha, he's cannon with a short fuse, willing to scrap with anyone or anything. He's brave, he's fearless," The cars flip up on top of each other, "he's... ah, who am I kidding, he's crazy."

He lands through the sunroof of the car and onto the seat in the middle.

Piranha speaks in Spanish crazily.

"Uh, Piranha," Webs says slowly, "Did we forget something?"

"What?" Piranha asked unaware.

"The present," Shark prompted, "you know?"

"Oh! Um, of course, I didn't forget..." Piranha said hastily, covering himself. He then ripped a tiny fart.

Webs mentions, "You know you fart when you lie, right?"

"No!" Piranha denied, "I fart when I'm nervous."

"Yeah," Webs continues, "Nervous about lying."

Piranha's tummy then rumbles loudly as Piranha squeaks, "Sorry." He then lets out an atomic bomb fart. "PIRANHA!" Webs and Mantis complaints.

Wolf rolls down the windows as the gang gasps for air, "Don't breath it in!"

Shark then stated, "I breathed it in!"

As soon as the gas dissipated inside the car, the smell traveled to the cops behind them causing them to crash. "Yeah, they're a bit eccentric, but when you're born us, you don't win many popularity contests." Wolf asks a rhetorical question, "Do I wish people didn't see us as monsters?" He answers, "Sure... but these are the cards we've been dealt, so we might as well play'em."

Just then, Snake successfully cracked the safe, "Jackpot!" He then opens it and money fills the car.

Laughing, Wolf spun the car through an alleyway as the Bad Guys all grinned with confidence and sinister. As the car stopped, the safe popped out in front of a gaggle of cops, who were all standing in front of the building, which turns out to be the police station

Snake then closed the door.

They all turn to Wolf.

"What the thorax?"

"Are you crazy?"

"You're turning us in?"

"What?" Wolf speaks casually, "I just wanted a longer car chase, it's the best part."