Chapter 20

'Why?' Jimin asked.
"I see the same person . I saw when I was young ; I see you Yn. Not caring when you are hurt , smilling through your pain made you forget them all , but scar still remains. "

She fell quiet .

" You don't know me, Jimin. I have blood on my hands. I killed -"

"Shh. I know. You didn't. I know the story Yn . You weren't accused because you were innocent . Stop blaming yourself for everything. The one who investigated the case was my uncle's friend. Your dad died, and it wasn't your fault. That day when Yeji told me the girl we saw in the cctv footage was none other than you , I knew it wouldn't be you. You can't kill Yn. Because that girl you think that died is still alive, " he took her hand to her chest and felt her heartbeat..."Inside you..."

"Thanks for crying. For me," He leaned in to kiss and stared into her eyes. Waiting for her to say yes. She slowly looked down. Jimin stopped and started to move away when she closed her eyes.

He kissed her.
He held her cheecks and then kissed her forehead. Embracing her.

 Embracing her

"I love you .Only you. "

"Jimin, you can't. I can't. I hate it. Me. I dont know why i am existing. My body , my soul. I hate it. That person ruined me even after his death. I should have killed him. My mother died for that guy. She had to see her daughter almost get raped in front of her eyes. Just for that man. I hate every part of this body which was touched by that man's client. And he did nothing. Its not easy to love me. "

"Shh" he said.

"I dont care about the fact , that you were harressed by that guy , my love for you wont be affected. But i will make sure that he rots in hell , who made you feel this way. Dont underestimate what i feel for you Yn. It's not as vague as you think."

She kept quiet.

After a long pause, he spoke.

"Break up with that guy. I won't share with anyone. I hate him . He is a bad person. Don't hang out with Namjoon, too. I hate him, too. "