foxy caring for Iris

This was suggested by gameprincess,thank you for your suggestion

I own none of the characters

Ft. Punkrock foxy
Iris- EC_universal entertainment on YouTube

NOT A SHIP

         ________________

Iris was sitting in his office looking at the photo of him and......her when foxy walked in.

"Um hey Iris" Iris flinched quickly looking up only to see foxy. " oh foxy what do you need?" Iris asked putting the photo in the drawer and looking back up at foxy.

"Well the others are offline and I got bored...." foxy said looking away from Iris to look at the floor.

"I know you said that we weren't allowed in your office without your permission but-"

"Its fine foxy you can be in here I don't care really."iris cut foxy off before he could finish and just looking at his computer

*it's not like you guys listen to me anyway* Iris thought to himself looking at emails.

"Alright than" foxy shrugged his shoulders and sat on the couch beside Iris.

They just sat there in silence for awhile before foxy broke the silence " so how was everything today?"

Iris just sat there for a minute before laying his head in his hands and just sat there

"So not well got it" foxy said just staring at Iris iris lifted his head and grabbed something from the drawer and hanging it to foxy.

"Today is the day of mine and my ex anniversary and the day we were supposed to get married." Iris said as foxy looked at the picture "so" foxy said hanging the picture back to Iris.

" what do you mean so?" "I mean so what today's your anniversary but just because is is doesn't mean you have to be all sad, think more about it where you didn't marry a girl who is probably just a hoe." Foxy said making Iris laugh and then he ripped the picture in half.

The two spent the rest of the night in the office and just talking about random stuff

____________

Hello everyone sorry it took so long to come out but ive been busy with school so I couldn't have gotten it out faster but anyway please remember this is my first story ive made I will try to get more things out as well have a good rest of your day