2) An Imposter?

Once everyone arrived to wait for Satotz's next instructions, Leorio and Kurapika finally came.

"Hey, Kurapika," Gon called out with a smile.

"Hey," he replies as he breathes. "Is this our destination?"

"No, it isn't," he replies.

"Oh, I see."

He notices the fog in front of them.

"The fog is fading," Kurapika says.

They noticed that he was right.

"Who cares about the fog!" Leorio said in an angry tone, still trying to breathe. "I just want to take a break-!"

He tripped and landed on something...soft.

He looks up and his face almost explodes. In front was the same girl Gon and Killua encountered while doing the running sort of test. She looks down at him with a slightly disgusted face. Then, he knew where he landed.

"B-B-B-B-Boobs!" he exclaims with a red face.

Gon and Killua, including Kurapika, looked up to see the same girl. When Kurapika finally looked at her, for some reason he had a feeling that he wanted to wrap his chains around Leorio's neck until it snaps. Leorio's daydream was cut off when he felt a dangerous aura behind the girl in front of him.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing, you perverted bastard...?" a voice asks.

Leorio jolts, but looks over her shoulder to see a blue skin girl with her eyes darkening. The next thing he knew, the same blue girl was grabbing his bare neck.

"Hey, hey, hey...Don't just run off...We didn't have a fair chat, didn't we?" she asks.

"Siki, that's enough. I can handle him myself. And, I'm going to do something to him much worse," the girl tells her after changing her tone, talking in a dangerous tone.

The moment the blue girl turned around, her mood went completely 180.

"Okay~!" she says in a cheery tone.

She jumps in front of her and wrapped her in a tight hug.

"Y/N! After we pass the hunter exam, let's go and get married somewhere!"

While the two girls were in a tight hug, mostly Siki, they didn't know the people behind them and had a dark aura around them.

Satotz was in front of everyone and he began explaining the next part of the exam.

"The Numere Wetlands, as known as Swindlers Swamp. We must cross these wetlands to reach Phase Two of the exam. This place is home to many bizarre animals, many of them being cunning, insatiable creatures who deceive humans and prey upon them. Be very careful."

He turned around and lifted one of his fingers.

"If you let them fool you...you're dead."

Everyone looked nervous except for him. It was until they heard the door closing behind them. That's when they realized that not everyone was here with them.

"Wait for me!" the person shouted out.

Then, the door closes shut. Everybody just stared at the now-closed door.