1) A Girl?

(Gon and Killua are aged up in this story. They are both 16.)

Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio were at the tunnel where the next exam will about to start. Gon was pretty excited about this. It was about time that there will be another one about to start. The three males were looking around until a fat-looking guy named Tonpa, served them some normal, fresh-looking drinks that tasted awful. The blonde spoke up.

"So...when are we about to start-?"

He was interrupted by a loud high pitched voice.

"HEY! YOU! FAT GUY!"

Everyone turned their heads to face a blue-skinned girl with snail traits on her body while gripping a blue hair girl's hand. When the two girls got to Tonpa, the snail girl gripped his shirt collar with her wide white eyes and sharp teeth.

"THE DRINKS YOU SERVED US WERE DISGUSTING AND TASTE LIKE CRAP!! ARE YOU TRYING TO POISON ME AND MY FRIEND?!"

The blue haired girl was tugging on her friend's sleeve, awkwardly.

"Siki. You're embarrassing us, please."

The blue girl turned her head to see everyone staring at her.

"CAN YOU ALL MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSES?! I'M TRYING TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH THIS FATSO!"

She turned back to Tonpa while using her current furious expression as she continued to yell at him.

While everyone was staring at the incident, Gon just stared at the girl. She was wearing a green collared shirt with black stripes along with white shorts and boots. Her blue hair was tied back in a straight-up ponytail. To be honest, he found her beautiful.

When the snail girl finished with her crisis, she took her friend's hand and stormed off. The girl shouted out many apologies before losing sight through the crowd.

Some people asked Tonpa if he was okay, to which he answered "I'm alright."

With that, a man named Satotz explained the rules of this exam while running all of a sudden.

"Ugggh, I hate running!!!" Siki complained.

Since her friend got a little tired of her whining, she took her arm and ran quickly. While the two girls were running, Gon and a white-haired boy who he met named Killua came next to her and her friend. The h/c female lifted one of her eyebrows while she stared at them.

"Um. Can I help you?"

"Hey, how old are you?" Killua asked.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Just want to know."

The girl looked a bit stern when the strange boy asked her, but since she didn't want to be rude, she just answered the question he asked.

"Well, since I'm going to be really nice to you since you're new to me, I'm 16. There. You have your information now."

'She's the same age as us,' Killua thought.

"Hey, I'm 16, too!" a voice chimes in.

The two boys turned to where the voice came from which you might know who. Killua narrowed his eyes at her.

"I wasn't even talking to you."

Siki turns her head away while making a pouting face.

"Hmph, how rude. C'mon Y/N, we should run faster just to get away from them!"

"Yeah, we should," she responds slightly glaring down at Killua.

The blue girl got a bit faster now, and took the girl named Y/N's hand, and ran more quickly. Gon looked over at Killua's dark, almost angry face.

"Hey um Killua? You okay?"

Killua snapped out of his thoughts and turned his head to the dark green boy running next to him.

"Hm? Oh yeah...sorry."

Gon and Killua ended up being first before anyone else arrived. Satotz came out of nowhere and explained the next exam. Gon wanted to know more about Y/N.

(If you don't know who Siki is, she is my hxh oc. Basically, she's Y/N's best friend.)