5

POV:Anya

" that's ugly,, I said to Hala who's
Looking for dresses for me. So  today jobe's brother , Jude invited hala and me to a party tonight, and all the dresses that hala pick for me is not my style

I can see that hala is fed up with my comments for the dresses so I guess that she's gonna say something bad. She picks a short grey dress where it's from the left side a little open. It's actually good but not my thing."no not this one either,, Hala puts the dress away and looked at me with a pissed face.

"You know what,fuck you we've been here for an hour just to get you a damn dress for a night but you make it like we're going to Cinderella's wedding. You either take some random dress or go to the party with your pyjama,, she told me and crossed her arms like a little child that has had it's candy stolen away

"Omg calm down and don't make such a drama out of it, I'll choose a dress to my liking and then we're gonna leave,geez,, I said to her to calm her down which didn't work but I know what's gonna work.

After five min I finally found a dress that I like. We bought our things and got out. Hala was all the time quiet, so I started talking"so wanna go to another shop?,, "hell no,, she said and looked at me"Then wanna go ice cream eating?,, "um yes!,, she said now smiling. Hah that worked.

We were now sitting on the swings in a playground and talked while eating our ice cream.
I looked at my phone and it was time to go home to get ready .
"Hala we need to go home now,, she nodded and stands up. We got to my car and started driving.

After we arrived I unlocked the door and went in Hala is now in her room. I quickly drank a glass of water and went up to my room.

I was too lazy to do my hair curly so I just did a sleek bun. I then went to the bag of clothes that I bought and picked my dress for tonight's party. I undressed myself and out on my dress

(If you don't like it you could leave:) haha its a prank

(If you don't like it you could leave:) haha its a prank...  you can imagine what you want)

Hala then came in my room and looked at me up and down "damn if I were a boy I would definitely for sure date you,, she says and I started laughing."me too ,, I said .
Hala's hair was straightened and she wore a short black dress with white higheels.

" You ready?,, she said and I nodded

We got out of our house and went to Hala's car.
We got in and she started driving .
After 25 min we arrived.
The house looked big and it was very loud in there. Ugh I don't like this shit bit whatever I'm going just because of hala.

Hala took my hand and we both went inside. It was crowded, in the left corner were couples that were already making out in the other corner doing some shit that I don't want to know the others were dancing or doing their own thing.

___________________________________
Yeah i know I'm a slow updater