Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Confession

    Xihe is at a loss, are Omega's thoughts so difficult to guess?

    The two tacitly pretended not to know, and walked forward in silence. The night wind howled, bringing a slight coolness.

    His pace was a little slow, and his mind was spinning like a dozen villains were fighting.

    Xie Xuanying felt that since she knew what she wanted, she should muster up the courage to tell the other party.

    But on the other hand, I feel that it is not good for Omega to take the initiative. Some people say that Omega who takes the initiative will be looked down upon by Alpha, and people will not cherish things that are easily obtained.

    If you don't tell her, what if she really doesn't talk to him anymore?

    Just because he has rejected too many Alphas, he knows that likes without feedback are the easiest to disappear.

    The boy in school uniform was carrying a pure white schoolbag, and wearing a summer school uniform, he walked past the warm yellow and hazy street lamps, his shadow was slender, and another figure was reflected by another street lamp behind him .

    The farther you are from the school gate, the fewer people are on the road. In the end, there are only two lonely figures in the night wind, overlapping and separating when the occasional lights and shadows intersect.

    He took out his phone and quietly turned off the music in his ears.

    Twenty minutes later, the two finally approached the gate of Anju Community. He took a deep breath and mustered up the courage to turn around to look at the girl behind him.

    She was wearing a white T-shirt and a pair of light blue jeans, a loose fit, but she couldn't hide her good figure, she looked pure and attractive.

    Xie Xuanying felt that her lips were a little dry, she swallowed her saliva, and looked at the other person's terrified brown almond eyes, she didn't seem to expect him to turn around suddenly, looking a bit at a loss.

    Xihe felt flustered, he... didn't he pretend he couldn't see her all the time? Why are you walking towards her now? !

    Her face hidden under the mask was full of panic, and she couldn't help taking a half step back, but because of the disappointment in the other party's eyes, she stopped and froze on the spot.

    The young man lowered his eyes to hide the disappointment in his eyes, took off the earphone that had stopped playing music in his left ear, raised his eyes to look directly at the opponent's eyes, walked over firmly, and stopped half a step in front of the opponent. .

    "That...I..." he said, his usually cold and youthful voice was dry.

    He... what does he want to do? Xihe thought about it, and then heard the other party say in a low voice: "Xihe...I, I..." The

    girl tilted her head, her big almond eyes were full of doubt.

    The boy's voice was low and hoarse: "Can you mark me?"

    ? !

    What?

    Xihe's pupils vibrated, and his eyes couldn't help but widen. He, what is he talking about?

    She backed away a little scared, "What, what do you mean?"

    Xie Xuanying stared at her with dark eyes, her vermilion lips parted slightly, and said in a hoarse voice, "Mark me." The