"She's really weird Haeri! And she can't even say a word properly. She's dumb." One of Haeri's friends stated that causes Mina to take it inside her head.

"I knew it! She's even boasting weird books she've read to Saem that is not even entertaining or interesting!" Haeri said before forcefully grabbing the book in Mina's arms, causing for little girl to shout in protest and cry out loud when the kids trample on it and tore some pages before throwing it on the pool of mud.

Her heart is broken at the sight of her favorite book bathing in the dirty mud. She's now afraid that her father will scold her about this because it is a gift from him that Mina really treasured a lot.

"That's why she doesn't have any friends. She's always quiet even if someone approaches her and she always refuse on sharing her toys with us."

Never in her life that she expected to be called dumb. Her parents always adore her cuteness and struggle in constructing her words properly. And she can't help but to feel hurt about her hobby of reading advanced books that will be degraded and hated by her classmates.

Even her shy personality was misunderstood.

So even if she prevent herself from being weak, she just can't suceed because her fragile personality and her tears started to betray her in the very moment.

She burst from crying as her classmates continue on spatting nonsense at her while continue pushing her on the ground. It seems like the kids are still happy while watching the little Myoui broke down in tears.

"Weirdo!"

"Freak!"

"Loser!"

"I wish you just leave our class! You're always snatching Saem's attention from us!"

"Attention seeker."

Mina just cried and cried more when the kids started to gave her little kicks on her fragile body. She don't know what to do. She can't even defend herself because there is no one who teach her to do so.

"Arf! Arf!"

"Haeri look! There's a cute little dog over there!" Haeri's friend shouted that caught the attention of all. Even Haeri and her other friends stopped from what they are doing to look at the sudden appearance of a puppy near them.

"Arf! Arf!"

The little Myoui can't help herself but to also look in that certain direction only to furrow her eyebrows when she saw a familiar puppy running in their direction.

She can't figure out where she saw it but she's certain that she's familiar with it.

"That puppy is cute!"

Haeri and her friends started to cheer and excitedly call the puppy. They are giggling at first not until the puppy growl at them angrily which causes for their excited smiles to be wiped away.

"Wait.. Haeri! He's mad at us!" Haeri's friend scream in fear when the puppy is already near their spot.

"Grrrrr..! Arf! Arf! Arf!"