🌠┊♡ ━ HEARTSLABYUL, MISSING HOME .

♡___<- - - - ->___♡

╺ BOO, I'M BACK WITH KUNI'S LONG-AWAITED REQUEST 👹

╸ I'M SORRY THAT THIS TOOK SO LONG, SCHOOL IS PULLING ME DOWN YK YK ?

╺ ALSO, THE RELATIONSHIP HERE IS THAT YA'LL ARE LOVERS AND NOT FRIENDS SINCE . . WELL, WHY NOT ?

╸ ALSO, THIS IS KIND OF OOC AND VERY SHORT, PLEASE, FORGIVE ME !!

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ┊♥ ╺╸ ACE TRAPPOLA .

─ ⋆⋅⋆ ─

: ̗̀➛ I honestly think that he wouldn't know what to do once he saw you sitting, hugging your legs as he continued to stare at your crying figure .

: ̗̀➛ He would kneel down to your level and wipe your tears, giving your forehead a small kiss before rubbing circles on your back as you tell him that you miss the original world you reside in .

: ̗̀➛ ❝ Hey, hey ! Don't be like that, my heart's quite literally shattering at the scene of you crying ! 

: ̗̀➛ After you're done crying, he reassures you that you'll return home at least soon, even if he didn't want to see you go .

: ̗̀➛ He'll comfort you for the rest of the day and give you anything you want, though╸do expect him to crack out a joke after a few minutes to make you laugh .

: ̗̀➛ Overall, he'd try his best to comfort you and say that everthing's gonna be okay <3

.✦.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ┊♠ ╺╸ DEUCE SPADE .

─ ⋆⋅⋆ ─

: ̗̀➛ If he's carrying anything, he's going to immediately drop it once his eyes lay upon your crying figure .

: ̗̀➛ He'll immediately run up to you and ask you what's wrong, a chalk of worry and concern drew over his tone of voice as he held your hand .

: ̗̀➛ ❝ Darling, what's wrong ? Is it about your original world again ? ❞

: ̗̀➛ He wipes your tears away and began running his fingers through your hair as an act of comfort and reassurance as he gazed at your figure, eyes filled with dejection .