🍎/🐉┊ꕥ♡✦ ━ E.F / S.V, SHARING ? WHAT'S THAT ?

♡___<- - - - ->___♡

━ 2ND REQUEST COMING FROM SolarisIsScared !!

━ I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS SINCE I LOVE FICTIONAL YANDERES <3

━ I ALSO ASKED PERMISSION IF I COULD CHANGE THE PLOT A BIT !

━ MENTIONS OF ATTEMPTED MURDER, KIDNAPPING AND BLOOD, PLEASE LEAVE IMMEDIATELY IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ANY OF THE MENTIONED .

━ + SPOILERS FOR CHAPTER 6, WHERE EPEL GOT HIS UNIQUE MAGIC .

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

❝ Name ! Wanna━ ❞ Epel's sentence was cut off short once he had looked at the scene in front of him, his beloved, [ Name ] was sleeping with his sworn rival for [ Name ]'s love, Silver .

He felt his eye twitch as he approached [ Name ]'s sleeping body, caressing his cheek softly as he tried to wake him up, but before he could do that, a tight grip on his wrist stopped him from doing so .

❝ What do you think you're doing, Felmier ? Disturbing my free time with [ Name ] ? Don't even try . ❞ Silver glared at the feminine male, who scoffed and pulled his hand away from his .

Epel rolled his eyes as he stood up, looking down at the Diasomnia student before taking his leave, swearing that he'll take [ Name ] from him, or else things might as well get a bit dirty .

─ ⋆⋅⋆ ─

❝ [ Name ] ~ ! ❞ Epel hugged the taller male as [ Name ] giggled patting the feminine male's head as Epel laughed .

❝ What are you doin' here, Epel ? ❞ [ Name ] asked as Epel blushed slightly, his heart beating faster as his breathing got heavier .

Just by staring at [ Name ] already made him zone out as [ Name ] shook Epel's body lightly, trying to make him snap out of it .

❝ Hey, Epel ? ❞ He called out his name as Epel quickly stopped staring at the male and blinked, laughing awkwardly .

❝ Sorry that I zoned out . ❞ ' You look too pretty . ' Is what Epel wanted to add to his sentence as [ Name ] nodded, noticing that Epel's bow was a bit crooked, though━ he didn't know that he did that on purpose .

❝ Ah, Epel━ ❞ [ Name ] leaned close to Epel, making him blush madly due to the distance of their facesoh, how he wished to kiss him right there, ❝ Your bows a bit crooked, let me fix it . ❞

Epel nodded as [ Name ] fixed his bow, he looked at the corneronly to see Silver, biting his nail as he glared at Epel with pure hatred and irritation .

Epel smirked at this, making Silver even more irritated than he was as he stormed out of the hallway, striking his revenge later at night when the time was right .

─ ⋆⋅⋆ ─

SILVER STRIKED FOR EPEL'S ARM AS BLOOD RAN DOWN HIS ARM ONTO THE FLOOR, Epel gasped for air as Silver held his sword .

Silver once striked again, only to be stopped by Epel's unique magic while he applied pressure to his wound .

╺❝ SLEEP KISS ! ❞╸

Epel panted heavily as he hid behind the magic barrier he had summoned by using his unique magic, they have been going for hours now, fighting just for ones love .

Say goodbye, Felmier . ❞ Silver muttered, Epel widened his eyes as Silver stabbed him in the stomach, blood running down from his mouth to his chin as he passed out, the last thing he heard was someone shouting out his name .

Silver looked up to see the figure who was running towards Epel's dying body, only to realize it was [ Name ] as he ran away from the scene quickly .

─ ⋆⋅⋆ ─

EPEL'S EYES OPENED RATHER SLOWLY, HIS HEAD ACHING as he looked at where he was, only to realize he was in the nurses office [ remember, magic exists here so he can be healed with magic, yknow ? ] .

He looked to the side, only to see [ Name ] sitting beside his bed while holding his hand, sleeping while Epel looked around, only to see Silver staring blankly at him .

❝ What do you want ? ❞ Epel snarled at Silver, who walked towards his resting body .

❝ You're lucky that [ Name ] found your body before you died . ❞ Silver hummed, looking at the purple haired male's vulnerable and weak body that he can strike down easily .

Epel tightened his hold on [ Name ]'s hand as Silver sat on his bed, ❝ How about we make an agreement ? ❞ Silver tried to get the first years attention as he successfully did .

❝ How about we . . share [ Name ] ? ❞ Silver suggested as Epel scoffed, ❝ I'd rather die that share [ Name ] with you . ❞

Silver clicked his tongue in irritation, ❝ I have no more bad intentions towards you, I simply want to break the ice between us and equally get [ Name ]'s love . ❞

Epel stared suspiciously at him before sighing, ❝ Fine, I'll share . ❞ As much as he regretted agreeing to Silver's recommendation, he didn't want to miss out on [ Name ]'s affection .

Silver hummed once more, standing up and taking his leave, leaving him alone . Epel looked at [ Name ], who was still asleep as he blushed, kissing his hand gently before returning back to his slumber .

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

╺❝ MY HEAD IS JUST REELING, THE RED MEANS ' I LOVE YOU ' . ❞╸

━ SIGNED,-SQUISHYSKIES- .

♡___<- - - - ->___♡