🌹┊♡ ━ R.R, THE ROYAL HORTICULTURIST .

♡___<- - - - ->___♡

━ ANOTHER REQUEST COMING FROM SolarisIsScared !!

━ THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING THIS !! I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS ONESHOT <33

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

THE LONELY CROWNED PRINCE OF THE QUEENDOM OF ROSES SIGHED, taking a stroll in the garden as he suddenly heard a sound, turning aroundhe was greeted by his servant, Trey .

❝ Ah, Trey . Is there anything you need ? ❞ Riddle asked the servant, who chuckled softly and shaked his head left to right .

❝ No, I just came here to inform you that Royal Horticulturist [ Name ] is done with designing and taking care of the rose garden . ❞ Trey spoke to the prince, who hummed in delight once he had heard the words that escaped his servant's mouth .

❝ Is it alright if you could come with me to the garden ? ❞ Riddle asked facing his head and body to the taller male who was right beside him .

❝ I don't mind at all, I'd be pleased to walk with you to the garden . ❞ Trey smiled, walking to the rose garden with Riddle following behind him, smiling a bit as he blushed just by thinking about [ Name ] .

─ ⋆⋅⋆ ─

THE HORTICULTURIST SIGHED AS THEY WIPED THEIR SWEAT ON THEIR FOREHEAD, looking at the rose garden, they felt quite proud of themselves as they heard someone call out their name .

❝ Ah, [ Name ] ! There you are . ❞ Trey smiled at them as they widened their eyes at the sight of the crowned prince of the Queendom of Roses, immediately bowing down .

❝ It's a pleasure to meet you two today, how are you both feeling ? ❞ Riddle blushed slightly at their kindness, his heart beating a bit faster, immediately knowing that he was having a small crush on the royal horticulturist as Trey chuckled .

❝ We're doing quite fine, what about you, [ Name ] ? ❞ Trey patted their head making them giggle slightly as Riddle walked closer to Trey, looking at [ Name ] as he suddenly had the urge to hold their hand right there right now .

❝ I'm fine, saywould you two like to explore the garden ? I just finished taking care of it . ❞ [ Name ] invited the two as Riddle accepted the invitation, thoughTrey on the other hand had to go help out with the upcoming ball .

The two walked around the garden, the silence between them was quite comforting to say at the very least as [ Name ] smiled, ❝ Is there anything you'd like to say to me regarding the garden, your highness ? ❞

Riddle shaked his head, smiling at the horticulturist as he blushed slightly, ❝ No, in fact━ I'm quite proud of you for doing such an amazing job in the garden, you have my praise for that, Royal Horticulturist [ Name ] . ❞

[ Name ] giggled softly, heart fluttering slightly due to his words as they continued walking around the garden, chatting a bit there and here as they realized about their feelings for one another .

Riddle felt comfortable around them, unlike how he used to be weirded out and was always uncomfortable around his mother .

He felt free when he was around [ Name ], as he zoned out a bit in his thoughts as he blinked slowly, only to see [ Name ]'s face close to his as he blushed madly, covering his face with his hands .

❝ What was that for ? ! ❞ The prince blushed, feeling himself growing more and more flustered as he heard [ Name ]'s soft chuckle, somehow calming him down a bit as he sighed .

❝ You zoned out for almost ten minutes, come now, we need to head back inside the castle . ❞ [ Name ] smiled, walking away as Riddle quickly followed, still blushing as they headed inside the castle .

─ ⋆⋅⋆ ─

Riddle smiled at the events that had happened today as he laid in bed, letting out a scoff before chuckling softly .

I'll have my way with you next time, my dear [ Name ] . ❞

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

╺❝ ONE KISS, ONE KISS . THIS MOMENT COULD BE IT . ❞╸

━ SIGNED, -SQUISHYSKIES- .

♡___<- - - - ->___♡