SYNOPSIS

Aurelia Lumina Solivel, the daughter of a well-known supermodel, is a gentle and quiet girl uprising within the dazzling world of high fashion, where every step is an act and every gaze is a pose. Aurelia has a different dream, and that is to become a doctor, despite the dazzling desire for fame and the runway. People in her school would talk about her as someone who is the daughter of a supermodel but not as someone who loves science and medicine.

Aurelia would think that no one would understand her but herself, not until she found someone who could help her get things better. When Dominic Archer Lopez, a transfer student, got her attention, she immediately felt something about him. She started to ask someone about his background, ask what strand he was in, and sometimes follow him secretly at school. And when they became friends, her soul was aware that Archer was the only person who truly understood her and would support her no matter how many times she needed to in order to achieve her goals.

When Aurelia confessed her feelings to him, she didn't expect him to reject her immediately. She was hurt, yes, but she didn't stop. She reaches out to him the second time around, her desperation for acceptance and love bringing out her heart with each desperate plea. She heard nothing from him the second time, the echoes of her whispered wishes echoing in the silence left by his absence.

But as the year goes by and things change, Aurelia starts to wonder if her journey is truly driven by love or if it is just an impossible dream. Is it time for Aurelia to let go and pursue her own happiness now, or risking a third time will be the draw?

Enjoy reading!!💗
-E🌷