Prologue ✧

The energy of the sky, which reigns over the wind, the rain, and the clouds touched the land and created a massive surge of energy; with the Lake Gyeongcheondaeho keeping it contained at its center.

Because of the country's great lake, the nation was called the Kingdom of Daeho. The kingdome was ruled for decades by the house of Go.

Long forgotten now that the kingdome wasn't originally ruled by the House of Go; but the House of Shin.

This tale is a story about the priestess and mages of Daeho, a place that isn't recorded on history books and doesn't exist on the map

It's been years since Shinchowon closed their walls to everyone. That means, even though being one of the prestigious clans, they don't have access to Sejukwon. They also couldn't go to local physicians since most of them are not going to accept them because of the fear that their business might go bankrupt if they get involved with the Shins.

Hwayoung went to a village away from the capital of Daeho to get their medicinal herbs from an unknown physician. On her way home, wearing her usual hooded robe and a sheer to avoid getting known, she bumped with an interesting man. It's a vision. But why? All of a sudden. This isn't normal. It's been years now since she's gained control over her visions. She can't read someone's memories if she chooses not to. So why?

"But my gate of energy is blocked" Jang Uk?

"I'm not able to unsheathe a sword that has a spell on it" It's Jang Uk. But why is he here?

"How can you expect to learn how to cast any spells when you can't even unsheathe your father's sword?"

"As Songrim's leader, can't you just open my gate of energy?"

"I'm not capable of doing that. There is no mage in Daeho that would go against your father and dare to open your gate of energy for you. That is the fate your father has determined for you"

"I will find someone. A master who's willing to open up my gate of energy and teach me. I will find someone my own"

For a second, Uk suddenly see his memories flashing right before him. It was as if someone was reading them. What is this? Who are you?

Uk quickly grabbed the mysterious girl's wrist to check who it was. But she was way stronger than he is. She easily got out of his grip, and started walking away rapidly from him.

His curiosity kicking in, he started following the lady, wanting to know who she was. Not knowing, she knows, and could feel him following her around.

Hi! It's my first time writing again in years. I'm still currently writing each character's relations in my draft, but let me know what you think of the prologue in the comments ^^