Chapter 3

The Tests:

First test Culture and History of the Bauer Kingdom:

Most of the players had to study hard to find all the answers for this test. However I may have cheated since I knew all of the answers to the test already. It was easy since it was multiple choice. I knew I aced the first test for sure. 

Second Test Etiquette:

This test was to supposed to help the students learn about manners. Which means we were going to a real meal to show our skills as nobles. Even though I was a commoner. Each student entered the banquet room dressed elegantly. So basically we are learning the basics about nobles. An examiner showed up to score us on how well we presented ourselves in form, posture, dressing and greetings.

I knew Claire was going to sail through this test as it was so easy for her. She was a true noble after all. On the other hand I didn't pass this test as a matter of fact I was sure I failed the second test. A very low score for me on this one. 

Finally the final test Magical Ability:

Tested each student on how good they were with Fire, Earth, Water, and Wind magic with their wands. Nobles would have the advantage but as one of the few Commoners I joined up thinking I would finally beat Claire hoping she remembered our promise to each other that we made before starting the tests. If I didn't make it I had to leave the school of my own free will. However if I win I'd get to stick around and tease Claire even more which I loved doing. Plus she would hear what I had to say to her. This test was meant to show how students scored based on their magic. Earth magic, Fire magic, Water magic, and wind magic. The magic tool that had to be used was a wand nothing else. Then our teacher took us outside to an athletic field. Our teacher taught us about magical stones and how important they were to use against monsters. Good thing my precious Claire was known for using her Fire Magic. The teacher told us to use magic bullets and aim them at the target. Seemed simple enough right? Everyone did as they told to do. Some did a good job others needed some practice. Also the teacher mentioned that monsters were weak to magical stones. Yes Monsters existed in this world. Even if this was a dating Sim Game. 

"Hey Rae are you even listening to the teacher at all?This information is important even for a duel  magic wielder like you." Misha said

"Huh what were you saying Misha?" Rae asked

"N-Nothing. Man you are hopeless." Misha replied

"Yes I am Misha." Rae said

Misha sighed and rolled her eyes as she heard Rae's response.

Later I practiced my magic as it turned two different colors black and blue. Then my magic sped toward the target completely destroying it. The other students stared at me with anger and jealousy in their eyes. Suddenly Claire used her Fire Magic as it burned up her target which was right next to mine.

"Hahaha there's no way you can beat me Commoner." Claire said as she laughed

"I wouldn't know about that Claire." Rae said

"What do you mean Commoner How can you be so happy and confident about yourself?" 

Claire asked

"Because I have you beat Claire." Rae said

"Hahaha As if you could ever hope to beat me Commoner." Claire said

The other students were astonished as they clapped and cheered for Claire.

"Wow that was a perfect hit Claire." Rae said

"That's right bow down, and worship me Commoner!" Claire exclaimed