Chapter 31

-Previously- 

Mikey then turned to look at Takemichi. "Takemitchy, let's go!" he said before turning back to the front. "We're off to nominate a new third division captain!!".

Takemichi's eyes widened, "...Huh?!" 

-Present- 

Moments before the meeting started, everyone was busy wondering who the new captain of the third division would be. Takemichi was included.

'Toman's third division captain nomination ceremony...'

"Wonder who's getting' nominated," he questioned.

"Peh-yan?" one suggested.

"Like hell," another was quick to reply.

"He stabbed Draken-Kun. He ain't gettin' nominated for shit!" he explained.

"Ah, good point," agreed.

"There's no telling who it is..."Takemichi trailed off.

"Maybe it's... no, it can't be." he mumbled.

"Toman's third division captain nomination ceremony will start now!" Draken yelled before Mikey stepped up.

"Third division captain! Step up!" he yelled.

Takemichi blinked in confusion. 'H-huh? Is he calling to me?' Takemichi questioned. Chattering began to be heard from all around him. All asking who it is and such.

"Let's go," a voice said from the back, followed by a "Yes sir!".

A member then noticed two approaching figures as he raised a brow. "Outta the way!"

They all turned when they heard the yell. More chatter came as people began to make way for the two figures. "That's the guy who is the new third division captain?" one asked.

"Which one? The small one or the big one?" one questioned.

Takemichi laughed out in embarrassment. "Of course it isn't me..." he muttered.

Just as the mysterious guy was about to walk past Takemichi, the two locked eyes. Both eyes widened but both widened due to different reasons. He glared in hatred at Takemichi while Takemichi widened in surprise.

'Huh?'

Badump!

As he walked past Takemichi, Takemichi's eyes never left the boy. Following his every move. 'I've seen him before. But where? Who is this guy?' Takemichi questioned.

He walked up the stairs before stopping when he was a few feet away from Mikey and plopped down on the stairs. Looking down at members of Toman as if they were insects.

His sudden action caused many of them to be pissed. They all began to chatter again but this time, they said it out in anger.

"The hell's his problem?!" one asked with an irk.

"Is he for real?" one questioned in disbelief.

"He just sat down with his back to our leader!" another shouted with anger in his tone.

One guy snapped as he stepped up a bit, "What's your problem, asshole?!" he shouted. "Don't act like you're hot shit!" another added.

Takemichi gulped, a small sweat began to form on his cheek.

"...Is he not gonna say anything?" the chattering now was replaced by confusion.

"The hell's his deal?" one asked, which only got a shrug as an response.

Just then, the guy that was next to him shouted. "Listen up, morons! The guy that is sitting right behind me! Is the new third division captain, Tetta Kisaki!".

-Tetta Kisaki, Third Division Captain-

Takemichi's eyes widened as various flashbacks came flooding into his head.

"Kisaki scares me.."

Akkun

BADUMP

"I'd kill Kisaki"

Draken

BADUMP

"Kisaki's behind everything!"

Naoto

BADUMP

"Heh, Takemichi"

Hinata

BADUMP

"M-Michi-Chan!"

Y/n

"Tch!" Takemichi gritted his teeth as his gaze went down to the ground. His hands tightly formed into a fist as he felt his whole body heat up in anger.

He then looked back up. 'That's the Kisaki! The real Kisaki! What now?! He's right in front of me! What now?!' He panted as his body shook slightly.

Then, the unexpected came. One of them had recognize Kisaki. "I've seen that guy before!" one suddenly exclaimed.

"Ain't he one of Moebius's guys?" one asked for confirmation.

"Yeah! That's Kisaki from Moebius!" another confirmed.

Then, one snapped as they took a step forward. "The fuck's a Moebius bastard doin' here?!" he asked. Then more and more of them began to yell.

"Get the fuck out, Moebius!"

"Get out!"

"Get out!"

"Get out!"

"GET OUT!"

Draken shifted to the front before he yelled. "SHUT UP!"

Hearing his yells, everyone went quiet in shock and some in disbelief. "It's Mikey's decision! If you got any problem with it, then step the fuck up!" Draken shouted.

Most of them stepped out in shock but no one stood up. All remained quiet. Seeing that, Mikey walked forward. "Our gang is going to challenge Valhalla! Valhalla is a rising power that only Moebius could ever dream of. To beat them, Toman's got to be more powerful too!"

"With Tetta Kisaki here, we've got somebody from Moebius who was in charge of the guys in our generation," he continued.

"We need Kisaki so we can challenge Valhalla! Tetta Kisaki is now the third division captain! Remember that. This concludes the third division captain nomination ceremony," and with that, Mikey began to walk away.

Draken watched as Kisaki stood up. "Leader!" he called out.

Mikey paused as Kisaki bowed, a sign of respect. "Thank you very much!"

"Sure..." he muttered before continuing to walk ahead. Draken watched, "The hell is out boss thinking?" he questioned.

Kisaki then turned away and began to walk. "Let's go," he said. "Yes sir!"

As the two were walking away, the sound of fast footsteps were heard approaching. Kisaki who also heard, looked up and at the figure.

Just in time as well since as soon as he looked, a fist was thrown at his face. His glasses were sent flying a good feet away from him. The sound of a fist hitting a face was heard as Draken turned his head to look.

His eyes widened in surprise when he spotted Takemichi. "The hell's wrong with you....?!" Draken trailed off.

"Takemitchy?!" he finished.

There Takemichi was. His fist curled up into a fist that had punched Kisaki. He panted as he stared at Kisaki.

Kisaki's head was turned to the side as his cheek was swollen from the impact. 

-To be Continued-