Chapter 10

-Previously- 

"What're we doing here?" he asked.

"We're making a little visit" Draken stated. 

-Present- 

Y/n huffed angrily since she wasn't able to go with to the hospital since her parents called her and said they needed her home.

'Hmpf! I wanted to see who they were visiting!' thought an angry Y/n as she childishly stomped on the sidewalk.

Y/n pouted and continued to angrily huff and stomp towards home.

'I'm mad! Mad! Mad! Mad-' Y/n was cut off her thought after she had accidently bumped into someone's chest.

"O-oh- um, I'm so so sorry!" Y/n embarrassedly apologized as she bowed.

"Oh, it's alright.." the person said.

"O-oh okay" Y/n looked up and made eye contact with him.

Orchid eyes meet (E/c).

They stared at each other's eyes, not wanting to break the eye contact. It's like they're caught in a trance just by staring into each other's eyes.

A few seconds later and Y/n snapped out of the trance when he blinked. Y/n's face erupted into flames as she stuttered out another apology before running away.

The boy just watched as she ran away holding her red cheeks. He couldn't help but chuckle seeing her run away.

Who knew that coming here would be such a treat.

His lips then curled up into a sadistic smile as his tongue slightly licked his lips. The boy took one last glance at her disappearing figure before walking away, smirking to himself he pulled out her phone that he had stolen when she looked into his eyes. He tapped it against his mouth in accomplishment.

'Ah, I wonder who you've been texting~' he thought as he flipped the phone open just to be met with a screen that needs her password to enter her phone.

'Fuck' he thought as he irked, not knowing her password.

-Y/n's POV-

I slowed down when I noticed that I was far from him. I breathed out in relief.

'Uwah~ His eyes were so pretty! I can't believe I made eye contact with a boy with pretty Orchid eyes! I need to tell Hina-Chan!' Y/n thought as she reached into her pocket to get he phone but realized... it's gone.

"It's g-gone?!" Y/n shouted as she searched in every pocket and the results came back with Y/n melted on the ground, defeated.

'I-I'm such a horrible owner. I'm sorry phone-Chan' Y/n thought.

'I should just go home and maybe hopefully someone would return it back to me' Y/n thought as she stood up and walked home, humming a random song.

-Timeskip-

-No one's POV-

When Y/n got home, she walked in through the door and was greeted with a delicious smell.

'Food?!' Y/n thought as she hurriedly took off her shoes and put them nicely on the shoe rack before running to the kitchen.

"Ara ara~ Such a huge mess," her mother's voice came from the kitchen.

"Yeah, yeah but I'm learning y'know!" her father's voice also came from the kitchen.

"Mom? Dad?" I called out as I stepped into the kitchen. They turned around and faced me.