Prologue

"Attention passengers this is the last call for Flight 333. Anyone who misses this flight will have to reschedule."  A woman says on the loudspeaker in an airport.

"Don't worry, your first flight is going to the easiest. Once you get in the air and look outside, it's a beautiful sight." A pilot says to another pilot. 

"Thanks, I'm a little nervous, but I hope you're right. We have many people on board trusting us that we'll get them to safety. Once we touch down in...." The pilot's conversation gets interrupted.

"Hey it's not too late, is it? I can't be late!" An out of breath drunk man says to the two pilots.

"Sir, you see that the gate is still open right? You can still get on the plane." One of the pilots tells the drunk man.

"You do have your boarding ticket, right?" The pilot asks.

 "Um...." The drunken man takes a while but surprisingly to both pilots he pulls out a ticket.

"Here you go!" He tries to hand it to one of the pilots but the younger pilot says 

"Don't hand it to me, hand it to this nice lady right here." The drunk man does what was asked and after a few minutes the lady hands the drunk man his ticket back.

"Okay sir you can go right in." The younger pilot says to him. 

"OH, HELLA YES DUDE! I LOVE YOU! ALL OF YOU! WO HOOOOOOOOOO I AM LIKE....... SUPER DUPER EXCITED! The drunk man says and then runs inside the plane.

"Aren't you surprised he had a ticket?" The older pilot asks the younger pilot. 

"He'll certainly have a good time in..." The younger pilot starts to say but the lady interrupts him.

"Sir, I do believe that is everyone." She says to the older pilot. 

 "Oh, don't look at me I'm not in charge." He winks at the younger pilot and says. 

"It's his first time, it's  like they say, you'll always remember your first."