Ch.9 "WTF Is With This Chapter??"

Start from the beginning

"Define 'okay'." Dean sarcastically remarked.

"Fine, now if you excuse me I need to work." Sam then hung up the phone.

They began to look at Wendigo lore. The longer they looked at multiple websites the more they were convinced it was not a Wendigo. Sam decided to look up the giant feathers. Nothing really showed up. They searched up some cryptid site, and searched for giant feathers on there. When the door opened Sam finally saw what they were looking for.

"Hey munchkin, got you some Munchkins." Dean announced.

"Dunkin Doughnuts?" Sam questioned, not looking away from the screen.

"Yeah, chocolate."

"Hmm, in a minute."

"C'mon, you worked really hard."

Sam turned over to look at the older brother. They sighed and got up, taking the white box from his hand. The younger Winchester took Sam's place.

"Giant Ravens?"

Sam shrugged. "Should probably check the camp out ourselves. Could find other stuff."

"Should probably eat first," The older Sam suggested.

"I'll eat in the car-"

"No," Dean interrupted, "You will eat here."

Sam rolled their eyes and opened the box. They began to eat the chocolate Doughnut holes. The brothers told them to slow down, and so they did. Kind of.

They finished half the box, then they all piled into the car. Dean drove to the closest wrecked campsite. Police tape surrounded the area, but no police were around. Sam immediately got out of the car and dove under the yellow tape.

"Sam! Stay with us." The younger brother commanded.

"Yeah, don't want a repeat of Goatman." Dean joked.

A shiver ran up Sam's spine. They finally just got over the nightmares of him.

"That's not funny, Dean," The younger Sam grumbled.

"Sure it is."

The forest around them turned quiet. Sam turned around and shot swords at the older Winchester.

"What? It's funny that I was traumatized by that?" Dean bowed his head. "Look at me when I'm talking! You think it's funny that I was left alone and nearly got killed? Or that I couldn't sleep without nightmares?"

"It was just a joke-"

"If I said something about you being in hell, your dad killing himself, or Bobby's death, wouldn't you react the same?"

Dean remained silent, he Glared at the younger Sam. The older one stood frozen by the car, his eyes wide. He'd never seen an argument escalate that quickly. Tears began to flow from the teen's blue eyes.

"Buddy-"

Sam shook their head and walked over to a collapsed tent. They made sure they could still see the brothers. Sam stared at his brother, who had steem fueming from his ears. Dean's eyes were also watery.

The younger Sam rolled their eyes and turned back to the woods. Suddenly, they locked eyes with shiny black ones. Sam took a step back, but the giant raven pushed forward. They let out a shriek, which was soon muffled by its feathers.

"Sam!"

Sam kicked at the bird as gunshots rang out. Another large bird began to crow at the brothers. Sam's vision was covered by a wing, Sam stopped kicking and dragged their foot on the ground. The bird made a sound and pecked their calf.

Sam yelled and tried to twist away from the bird. Wich resolved with them getting pecked again. The bird found its nest and violently threw Sam down. It crowed at them again and took off.

Sam grumbled, "Every fucking time..."

They could just walk away, but they will get lost. They had a feeling in their stomach that if they stay they will die, or the brothers will find them. They decided to stay put. In their back pocket they have Dean's pocket knife. They will probably starve, but they are pretty used to it.

Over the sounds of birds chirping Sam herd faint gunshots. They looked around and saw a flock of birds taking off. Sam crawled out of the nest, jumping down from the tree. They started to walk in the direction where the birds took off.

The gunshots would have been louder from that direction. So then, the birds would have gotten scared from the loud noise. Sam sighed, they wrapped their arms around themself. It was freezing out, the wind blew violently and the case just had to be in the Washington state.

They shuddered, curling their body in on them. It felt like an eternity walking a mile. But it was actually twenty minutes. They began to hear voices. They couldn't tell if it was their mind messing with them or if the voices were actually there.

"Sam!"

Sam knew that voice, knew it all too well. The younger Winchester called for them again. Sam's voice got louder. The younger Sam tried to yell back for him, but nothing came out. They walked around a tree and saw the Moose of a man. They began to run for him. The older Sam was about to speak, but the younger once crashed into him with a hug.

"Baby! Geez, you're cold."

Sam whimpered and hid their face in the older one's jacket.

"Shh, it's okay. We'll get you warm," He turned and yelled for his brother.

Dean came running over. He picked them up and gave them a hug that crushed their body. Sam did not care and held onto him, seeking more warmth.

"Dean, we got to get her back to the motel. She's an ice cube."

Dean nodded and rubbed Sam's back. He fished his keys out of his pockets and gave them to the other Sam. They began to quickly walk back to the car. Dean got into the passenger seat, when his brother started the car he immediately turned the heat on on the highest setting. Dean also took his jacket off and wrapped them up.

"Shit," Dean exclaimed,"We didn't burn the bodies."

His brother sighed, "I'll go back out when she's warmed up st the motel. The birds are far onto the woods so I think it'll take a while for them to be found."

The car returned to silence. The younger Sam curled up in Dean's arms and hid their face in his neck. They were still shivering, but not as bad as before. Then Dean began to gently rock them. He turned the music on and lowered the volume. Sam yawned and shut their eyes.